Ranking
Nice work everyone, especially rayleigh.
Discord:Kasey#8099
Big genital guy hmu ladies
Inside Singapore’s Culture

Author: KooKy

Two years ago, I visited Singapore. As far as I remember, it was the most fascinating sight I’ve ever seen. After reaching out hotel, we were very tired and sleepy; it was 1:39 Am in the morning! So we just changed our clothes, took dinner and went straight to bed. Approximately at about 6:36 we woke up in the morning, we had to go and have breakfast. Our plan for today was to get introduced to the beautiful culture of the country. Before we knew it, we got really close to the people here in Singapore! It was too early to go to bed. I was very keen to go somewhere and have a great time with my mother. So we decided to go to the Singapore “National Bird Park”! And I must say, the taxi was the most luxurious car I’ve ever seen. Well, GPS tracking system, TV monitor and small sign that shows that it’s booked or not, what else!? The taxi driver, unlike my country could speak English. And I must say he was a jolly man! He wouldn’t even let us say without our seatbelts on!

Once we reached the park, I was speechless to the beautiful sight. I was very excited to see more. Once we started our tour, we got a map of the place. The people there were very kind to us; they greeted us with a lot of care and love. First we visited the penguins’ room. The penguins were locked up in a glass room filled with sixteen to twenty air conditioners! It was a fascinating sight for even that we could see them swim underwater. Then we headed for the flamingo pool. All I saw at first was pink. Pink everywhere. I was astonished to see so many flamingos. We took a few pictures there. Then we headed over to the macaw birds. It’s amazing to see that they don’t move, it’s the calmest bird in the world. I forgot to mention my mother and I were roaming all this time with her colleague. Her colleague had a daughter of 8 years old. She wanted to see the “Bird’s Show” in the other side of the park. So we had to take a train and roam the whole place all at once! I was really upset that I didn’t get to see everything in the park. I sat upset in the train while I missed all the beauty and culture of the park. Well we did get the see the birds in the borders where the train was going through, but all the interesting parts with the amazing species of birds and the huge species of birds were found in the middle. Well, we headed over to the show, I hardly remember anything from that show, all I remember was that it started with a bird playing basket ball! Then the master of an eagle pointed the eagle at a man and the eagle flew to the man and took his money from his shirt pocket. I dropped my mouth open and clapped with amazement! And the eagle took the money and put it into its master’s pocket. Then the eagle returned the money again! I can’t literally remember the ending.

The next day, I woke up at 8:30 in the morning. We had plans to go to a underwater sea aquarium! Then we planned after that’s done, we were going to go to the beach and watch another drama, not on stage, in the beach! Then we headed off after 2 hours after breakfast which was about 11:00. It took half-an-hour to reach the aquarium and we went under the sea! Well we didn’t drown because we were under bullet proof glass. We were surrounded by fish! The shark was pretty astonishing and scary to look at. The angel fish was hilarious! After this we had lunch, guess what I had for lunch. Squid! That was the first time I ever had squid. Then we headed down to the beach, enjoyed the tide for an hour. Then we went to the show. The show started with a few kids talking to imaginary creatures similar to fairy tales. They projected light into shot up water in such a way; it actually seemed that the creature was floating! The smoke effect was pretty cool. Then the spectacular part; water that shot out of small pipes hidden in the ground was exactly like magma! I really got scared for the first time, but then the next I laughed with astonishment.

This was the most enjoyable part of my life till now. I live in such a country where nothing can get more exciting than watching television.

China’s Air Pollution

Author: KooKy

China is one of the most densely populated countries of the world. It is almost excruciating to see how much China is suffering. China is a large country, large countries come with large factories and large factories come with large amount of pollution. About 12,000 chimneys can be seen releasing smoke everyday. At the end of the day, approximately 160 billion cigarettes have been smoked. China’s traffic increased a lot in the past decade. When children in school are told to draw scenery, they rarely use the color blue. At night, absolutely no stars in the night sky can be seen. China deploys four to five nuclear bomb a.k.a. hydrogen bomb tests every year. All these carbon dioxide and methane, is heating up the earth by 12.7% every year. Methane is ten times deadlier than carbon dioxide, which means it heats up china ten times more then carbon dioxide. Tons and tons of smoke is produced everyday. The suffering people don’t realize that they are harming themselves. They continue on what they are doing. 11% of China’s people suffer from lung cancer every year. So they live and so they die. Having no idea on what is causing them to. We should stop polluting. Considering the fact that pollution of factories cannot be stopped due to the fact that the production of our daily needs will come to an end. So while polluting we should counter pollute. Many schools and institution are preserving parks and farms to plant trees. The US has approximately 3,500 institutions and parks preserved for trees to be grown. Similar to the US for everyone in their countries, should counter pollute while polluting. If you shop down a tree, it is very important to plant two trees. Your life is on the line. Please preserve trees.

where is my artivle thread?