Ranking
im not sure but i think that all are afkers but we should get each week at least 1 new member or each month 5 members we can give them testing period for about a week to see if they are active an to show us what they can if we let all in we wouldnt be anything special and new membres wouldnt want to join so i think it would be the best one week one member for and he will have 1 week more to show that he can join....
and we should get more members because its just 2 of us here while the waffle is afk
we should get a recruitment server ingame

sorry for this long post
no prob, to long are better then to short, lol

agree, just for the routine:
think we are letting ppl in now, kind of easy, to fill up the clan. and when we are up and running we just warn 1se, those who not contribute, and then kick if they still dont post/are active.

good plan this nec !
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Im trying to be active in forums and Toribash, if I havent posted for more than a week it means I dont have my computer.
seems fair, and all ready you post more than the other newcomers, so Im going to upgrade you from hangaround to talent B )
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
I just send out the following message to several omega members:

"(message tag) Get in FKN line !

The only way to get the clan active again are to get you guys to post more.... .

I just started a recruitment thread and will in a few days start a massive kick operation among the non contributing members.

This is not a warning, none will get any, you know yourself if you are gaining the clan ore giving a rats ass.

Theres no space for dead weight among
THE LAST MEN STANDING !
"
Last edited by hazelbud; Mar 21, 2012 at 12:44 PM. Reason: stupid smiley 8(
I learned that you have to break some eggs to get a good omelet; 4 lol !

our new recruitment add in the mainforum, its only got 18 views so send it to ppl u want to get in !

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=343043