Ranking
The best early 2000's rts out there. There were 4 different teams to play as, which were all clans. There was one called the lotus clan. They were creepy little fuckers.

bigpic

[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
I've always liked the names [Dream] and [Nightmare] but... I do also really like the name [Fantasy].

Mainly because I already created a clan banner for that name, but the clan never ended up being created, so I've still got it...

Made by me.

~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Originally Posted by Rainbowz View Post

Made by [Rainbowz].

Me gusta I think we should either be called [Fantasy] because of the premade banner or the [Matheases] (low kee jkay)
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
The suggestions the two people above me came up with are probably my least favourite out of all in the thread. Some friends of mine a long time ago made a clan called bass; they came out of the clan we were in to make it. I didn't join I think until later, I don't remember. Bass was amazing, the clan DSC looked awesome with with all the cool little animations and stuff. One time I think I made a clan called Wave, I like that name too.
Tint is sex.
Anaphalxis seems like a good name. We be makin' dem other clans have dem reactions.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!