Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
Originally Posted by JenssonFTW View Post
ok , Since the MLG_420_XxX_Fedora_XxX_420_MLG is exclusive , what about a Floating Halo or a Demon Horns but not to big , something like cat ears .

Bolded Words
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
So, how would we give a suggestion? By PMing a Forge Dude, or posting it here?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
This thread is basically a mass spam of people suggesting 3D items. There's no proper way of suggesting anything besides posting shit here and hoping they consider it.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
So, how would we give a suggestion? By PMing a Forge Dude, or posting it here?

Post it here or pm a forger, either is fine, though your suggestion is more likely to get noticed if you pm us. Though, if you REALLY want your idea taken seriously, proof of concept, or some sort of mock-up 3D model, or even a sketch is always helpful.
Done with this community, you guys suck.
Originally Posted by jusmi View Post
Post it here or pm a forger, either is fine, though your suggestion is more likely to get noticed if you pm us. Though, if you REALLY want your idea taken seriously, proof of concept, or some sort of mock-up 3D model, or even a sketch is always helpful.

Prepare your inbox.
Originally Posted by Guppy View Post
Prepare your inbox.

Yeah... I won't do that to them. I was gonna suggest a tail. Then I thought about it. It would only get in the way of fighting, just like hair. It would also be harder to click your glute and abs joints.

Plus, I'm more than certian this was already suggest and probably denied or ignored.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Better try first.

Also, I agree that some 3D Items is getting in the way in a fight.
Daimyo hat and scarft is the most, in my opinion.
The other is simple, such like cat ears, headphones, etc.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
A tail wouldn't be so bad. It might obstruct vision to the abs and partially the glutes, but then again, the Daimyo Hat and scarf is a thing. so Obstruction isn't really in question at times. I think they'd take popularity of the release item into consideration as well. depending on the type of tail, people may love it.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Glowing Relax, force, gradients, and or textures :>

Could be most expensive items 2k15
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.