Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
Originally Posted by Tourneymun View Post
So what ever happened to that gladiator helmet that was being used as a prize for that god team event a while back? Are you guys still planning on revealing it?

Afaik that helmet sasnt revealed because the event was cancelled. Mwah seems to have it in his inventory.
h

Complete Magma

I am happy, now. I suggested that... once...

Anyways, more colours

I was thinking about a pastel pink. The closest colour ive seen to a light pink is aurora
R: 240
G: 179
B: 240
F0B3F0

I would love to have it, especially as a blood/trail colour.
Maybe call it Cotton Candy? XD

I'm also thinking about a dark blue. Kinda like Hunter and Magma, but... blue.
R: 0
G: 0
B: 34

or really anything darker than alpha imperial and imperial. Not this specifically
Maybe call it Obsidian, kinda contrasting with magma in a way. It would be a great force colour.
Last edited by Pixelate; Aug 20, 2016 at 03:18 AM.
Originally Posted by PixelateTori View Post
I am happy, now. I suggested that... once...

Anyways, more colours

I was thinking about a pastel pink. The closest colour ive seen to a light pink is aurora
R: 240
G: 179
B: 240
F0B3F0

I would love to have it, especially as a blood/trail colour.
Maybe call it Cotton Candy? XD

I'm also thinking about a dark blue. Kinda like Hunter and Magma, but... blue.
R: 0
G: 0
B: 34

or really anything darker than alpha imperial and imperial.
Maybe call it Obsidian, kinda contrasting with magma in a way. It would be a great force colour.

It's so hard to work with color tons probably
Originally Posted by Mist View Post
It's so hard to work with color tons probably

Yeah, probably. Im just leaving some suggestions for colours.
So I think this is the right place for this, hm. Lightsabers. We should have them. Aesthetics only - no force powers please. Customization including but not exclusive to; power crystals, length and girth, number of blades - anywhere from naught to three, otherwise overkill. This should happen before the Star Wars Franchise' next movie releases in December of 2017.

Also, would be interesting to have companions ^^ A little or big 'pet' which follows you around in-game and cheers you on :,)

Originally Posted by Deuteria View Post
So I think this is the right place for this, hm. Lightsabers. We should have them. Aesthetics only - no force powers please. Customization including but not exclusive to; power crystals, length and girth, number of blades - anywhere from naught to three, otherwise overkill. This should happen before the Star Wars Franchise' next movie releases in December of 2017.

I think it would be at most a 3D item that would be added to the thigh, like having a holstered gun. The only reason to have a lightsaber is to have a sword fight, which would make a great mod.
Originally Posted by PixelateTori View Post
I think it would be at most a 3D item that would be added to the thigh, like having a holstered gun. The only reason to have a lightsaber is to have a sword fight, which would make a great mod.

Got to say that having it added to your tigh sounds pretty sick.
But he specifically said it shouldn't have some force power shit, and I think he means you shouldn't be able to swordfight with it either.

If you would want a lightsaber mod. For a little bit experienced mod maker that's pretty damn easy to make, the only difference is that a lightsaber can't glow on this way.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Is magma a new color? I haven't seen this before, sorry if it was mentioned as a new item I must have miss looked the past post.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by emoney78 View Post
Is magma a new color? I haven't seen this before, sorry if it was mentioned as a new item I must have miss looked the past post.

Yes it is in a way, just recently it was fully released, but the force and relax I believe were out for while now.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Deuteria View Post

Also, would be interesting to have companions ^^ A little or big 'pet' which follows you around in-game and cheers you on :,)

We could have like a light saber handle on our waist kinda like the cassette tape. just a light saber handle doe.
Buying TCs for good rates starting the 3rd of every month. Pm if interested.