ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by birno View Post
I got rly good replays guys the bad thing all of them are decaps except one
-----
I still got another one ill post it when someone posts after me

I love the replays,Keep it up!
-----
(WaR) Wants to have a clan war,Toxicpants needs to be on in order for it to begin.
Last edited by lukemg; Apr 17, 2014 at 06:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This Is how I dance! <(^_^<) (>^_^)>
ty I got another one
Attached Files
ija.rpl (105.1 KB, 11 views)
I never forget.
GJ birno ^^ keep it up
I lost a first to 5 duel in ABD 5-0 vs Fred now i have to use this shitty signature for a month
I've created a replay of my own, well, two. One is with our clan leader, the other is with Itchyx. I personally see them as me coming back, my full force has returned after 6 months of inactivity.
I am (Reborn).
-NeverNub
Attached Files
all is as all should be
Good luck to all the members of the clan Reborn! go show everyone what you guys can do!

Hero Moderated Message:
User infracted for this post: Good luck posts are not allowed.
Last edited by Hero; Apr 18, 2014 at 05:07 AM.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
thank you ilikepie56^^ we will for sure! this war was the beginning of our adventure.. and we will make it to the end.. no matter what
thx guys for encouraging me for I can only make decaps the only thing I need to do them is imagination also im trying to learn boomhits and tips?
I never forget.
nah i suck at sparring and making sp replays XD and do i have rights to declare war ? just wondering
I lost a first to 5 duel in ABD 5-0 vs Fred now i have to use this shitty signature for a month