Toribash
Original Post
RedCross story updated!!!
Story of RedCross:

In a world covered by shadows where only the courageous could survive.... Everything was mad.... A decision was taken. The elders of this world create a new cult called the RedCross, for many years this clan confronted the evil presence, for many years they triumphed, until a evil spirit stronger than any other destroyed the clan... But the hope was not lost at all... A hero called Ari rebuilt the clan after a long period of darkness.... To protect the world once again.
Everything was looking hard for Ari, the clan wasn't being accepted well, many people hated the clan. Then a guy called skinnydude908 challenged Ari for a match, was a hard fight, but when Ari would die he forced skinnydude908 to the ground disqualifying him, Ari's fortune has changed.
After this some brave fighters joined him to strike down everyone with evil intentions on the heart and clean the planet of devils, sending then back to the hell from where they came until they be destroyed forever!!!!

What do you think? Its good or bad? Rate between Crap, Steel and Gold.
Re: RedCross story updated!!!
I love to play with words, so I must rate between Crap, Steel and Gold...

Other than that, it's pretty good.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Re: RedCross story updated!!!
Everything else about is good but the part where skinnydude sees ari's story and gets mad because he loses in it... but that hasn't happened yet. Steel.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!