Ranking
Original Post
I Would Like To Be Leader
Hey Ari I would like to be the Complete leader of RedCross I know I haven't been with RedCross as long as some of these people but I have alot of expirience

P.S I will have a fight with you if you want to just to decide who the leader is if you don't want to just hand the clan over but i warn you I don't own the game you will ave to buy it for me if you want me to be in the pro servers my email is [email protected]
Re: I Would Like To Be Leader
I personally think (Even though i'm not in RedCross) that making Zachdabombninja the leader of RedCross would be its death blow.
I agree Ethereal... completely agree.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
as an ally (wolfpack) i advise you not to make him the leader...it would make us very mad
I think that you should actually kick the guy... he seems to be a snotty nosed arrogant brat...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
Originally Posted by Ethereal
I personally think (Even though i'm not in RedCross) that making Zachdabombninja the leader of RedCross would be its death blow.

Word Yo. Also, you DO know he applied EVERYWHERE?
Originally Posted by Beowulf
Originally Posted by Ethereal

Word Yo. Also, you DO know he applied EVERYWHERE?

He applied everywhere and is now posting on other clan's boards saying things about who posted here, like he posted on ToD and now on Wolfpack...
(15:43) <Drakhir> Zaarock: everything is useless.
(15:43) <Blam> Drakhir: Including your penis
Originally Posted by [Guru
Ego_Ductor ]
yeah make him leader
that would be good for us

You just want to remove RedCross from existence.
Squad Squad Squad lead?

lol dude! do yuo want to lead syn yuo are liek almightey please du!!!!111twotwotwo