Toribash
No.
Atic was invited to be our new co-ldr because he is experient and so on.
If you don't believe, I don't care.

But , c'mom ... o*\
Indeed, I invited him because he was clamod and stuff. [Fuck off Alan]
Moreover, there's not reason to complaint anymore, he's out of clan, his presence was causing things that wasn't his intention.
Originally Posted by trikskier View Post
._. fine matheus. But I also wanna apply for something 'higher' in this clan... If that's possible of course.

Sure, why not. However you know, it's a democracy, then... Make a thread, say whetever you consider important, if you get enought votes, you'll be whetever you want. [Except leader, we're not a complete democracy MWHWHAHAHAHHAHA]
I didn't want him to leave... I just wanted an explanation why, thats all.
And why must this be a dictatorship. Goddamnit matheus ;)
Apologies for the invade, but I feel like I need to speak.

It really saddens me that a thread like this was really made. A clan is basically a group of friends in my opinion. For a clan to function properly all members must at least get along with one another. Sure this might seem like a pointless invade, but we can't have a clan that's going to destroy itself from the inside. I've seen one members from time to time, I never really had a chance to know you guys, but you guys seem nice from what I've seen so far, shame to see you guys abusing one another. However I'm sure I'm over exaggerating a bit

Edit: Good luck to you in the future.

*Mcburger out*
Last edited by McBurger; Jun 30, 2011 at 12:55 PM.
Originally Posted by McBurger View Post
Apologies for the invade, but I feel like I need to speak.

It really saddens me that a thread like this was really made. A clan is basically a group of friends in my opinion. For a clan to function properly all members must at least get along with one another. Sure this might seem like a pointless invade, but we can't have a clan that's going to destroy itself from the inside. I've seen one members from time to time, I never really had a chance to know you guys, but you guys seem nice from what I've seen so far, shame to see you guys abusing one another. However I'm sure I'm over exaggerating a bit

Edit: Good luck to you in the future.

*Mcburger out*

I'm just spitten my beats
-----
Mcburgers my name, decapping's my game
Last edited by McBurger; Jun 30, 2011 at 01:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by McBurger View Post
I'm just spitten my beats
-----
Mcburgers my name, decapping's my game