Toribash
Original Post
[Origin] How to type a appropriate application
Every time I see people typing these applications that are so bad it's pretty sad, and don't copy and paste use this as a example

I recommend if you are going to join take my advice because I know what im talking about.

Dear ( Clan name)
Why do you want to join?
what makes you special
what are your strengths
how active are you weekends/weekdays
What is your name
were are you from
What is your GMT
what is your Posts Per Day:
how old are you
What belt are you Higher belt= more experience(tell us if you brought qi)
Any extra information that will boost your chance.

Now put it all together.

Dear: oragin
My name is Edmond
I'm 15 been playing toribash for 3 years now
I have been in this clan for 3 years now
My Gmt is GMT-4:00, Eastern Daylight Time
my Posts Per Day: 1.38
I am a 6th dan black belt i did not buy Qi
I want to join because XYZ
I am special because XYZ
my strengths, are/ i can XYZ
|EXTRA INFO|

This can help with any clans.
I hope this boost your chances and ability to make better applications.
Last edited by emoney78; May 14, 2015 at 11:32 PM.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean

You're going to have to put more effort into your app if you want to join. Maybe like 3 paragraphs would do. That explains so little.

Also, fix up your grammar, fellow 'oragin' member :o
That was just a joke by the way, don't take it personaly please
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Well length does not really matter much. Its mostly about quality.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean

3 paragraphs?
how about a 4-5 sentences about u and why u want to be in this clan..
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
No Gangsta, that doesn't cut it for me! I could write 3 to 5 sentences about how old I am if I felt like it. That's not enough effort. (though if you do manage to write 3 sentences strictly about your age, I applaud you) I expect at least three decent paragraphs describing who you are and what you have to contribute to us. That's why I say no a lot.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
(though if you do manage to write 3 sentences strictly about your age, I applaud you)

Hello I am 14 years old. I was conceived 9 months before I was born 14 years ago. 14 years is equal to 168 months that I have been alive. My real age is 14 years and 10 months. I am really 178 months old.

In technical terms I was 5110 days old on my 14th birthday. But currently I am 5410 days old. There are only 76 days til my next birthday. With which I will be promoted to the position of 15 years.

My next birthday of 15 years will mark my 5475th day of life. Every day, hour, minute, second, milli-second, nano-second I am getting older. With my aging I am becoming more mature, taller, more hairy, more muscular, and most importantly, older.

Applaud me!

Why aren't I getting better grades on my homework?
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by emoney78 View Post
Well length does not really matter much. Its mostly about quality.

Yes, three lengthy paragraphs which contain good quality
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Hello I am 14 years old. I was conceived 9 months before I was born 14 years ago. 14 years is equal to 168 months that I have been alive. My real age is 14 years and 10 months. I am really 178 months old.

In technical terms I was 5110 days old on my 14th birthday. But currently I am 5410 days old. There are only 76 days til my next birthday. With which I will be promoted to the position of 15 years.

My next birthday of 15 years will mark my 5475th day of life. Every day, hour, minute, second, milli-second, nano-second I am getting older. With my aging I am becoming more mature, taller, more hairy, more muscular, and most importantly, older.

Applaud me!

Why aren't I getting better grades on my homework?

Bro, you recieve an a* for that. Now go do my homework.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
You probably need him too since you can't even spell receive correctly. Just kidding.

But yes, three lengthy paragraphs or getting to know the members before applying (which no one does) is really a requirement for me. I agree. GG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I might be retired.
3 paragraphs can be about how you like toribash that does not mean its good.
It has to be relevant to the clan, and ect so Length does not matter, I can write an essay about how much i want to be in the clan if its not relevant then it's not good.

And plus if you add information about one thing, you will see that you are going to repeat your self and look straight up stupid never spend more then 1-2 sentences talking about your age, or how you found toribash, nobody cares about that.
Last edited by emoney78; Aug 14, 2014 at 06:58 AM.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean

Dear ( Origin)
Why do you want to join? Its a great clan one of the best I can bealive how good your clan people is great.
what makes you special: I wouldint say that I'm special.
what are your strengths: I can win when players lift me.
how active are you weekends/weekdays:everyday.
What is your name:simga real name Edwin.
were are you from: Orlando.
What is your GMT: what is GMT?
what is your Posts Per Day:don't creep track
how old are you:9
What belt are you Higher belt= more experience(tell us if you brought qi):now I haven't not qi black belt.
Any extra information that will boost your chance.I know all most all of the Origen members.I don't want you to treat me special because I'm Zeus brother pls don't treat me different.
Your favorite person to hate on
#ComeBackSlime