Toribash
Original Post
[Origin] WAR Team [beta]

~old memories

Hello Origin, so this is a new project, and an important one. We have decided to make a War Team.

WHAT IS THIS WAR TEAM?

The War Team will be a group of people that are skilled in-game and will help us win more clan wars. We're now focussing on wars because we didn't war for a while now we just started. We're 9th on the clan list so this is a huge achievement in such short amount of time. But, we're still weak, easily beaten and we lose more than we win. So we have decided to change that and now there will be a new rank, (we still haven't decided what the name for that rank will be, so if you want, you can leave a name down below you think is the most suitable).

The members in the war team will train and practice together, give some tips for each other, improve their skills, learn a thing or two, understand how to control their tori and its movements. The thing is, that only the best will be recruited for the team and other players, that are not in the team will not be able to war. Players that are less skilled in-game, I hope you understand this is for the best, but if you're ready you can apply for the war team anytime.

All in all, this project will improve our fighting skills and it will be much easier to war strong clans. This could also give us more opportunities such as Clan League, more players wanting to apply, etc.

HOW DO I GET IN THE WAR TEAM?

To get in the war team you need to apply to the leaders or council members.
What should you write:

-Why do you want to be in The War Team?
-What do you offer us by joining the team?
-Your favorite mods and the mods you're bad at
-Your Toribash experience and skills, (if you're an alt, write about your main so we could know)
-Your skype name so we could contact you, or group talk
-You should also include a few replays, if possible
-Time when you are usually playing and your time zone

So that's pretty much all. If you want to be a part of The War Team you need to be active atleast once two days and have skype because we discuss a lot of things there (also chat about fun stuff ^^).

ARE YOU READY TO JOIN THE TEAM?
Last edited by D3ive; May 18, 2016 at 03:06 PM.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
With the War team, there has to be a leader / GM for the group. I can accept this if it goes well.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
The idea is pretty good, just wondering, when can you apply?
Back in action bitches.
Originally Posted by ArzzyGG View Post
The idea is pretty good, just wondering, when can you apply?

You can start applying now. The team will be created in a few days. Also we need a nice name for the rank. I'm thinking something like: The Last Legion or smth like that.

Originally Posted by -Lucie- View Post
So should I apply to myself to get in the war team? c:
I joke ^^ That's a nice concept for the clan good job!

No, leaders and council are automatically in the war team ^^.
F I L T H Y.
I like that name, the last legion, but is there anybody already in the war team?
Origin For Life
Yes. These are my picks for The War Team:

-Primal
-Cat4hbk
-Lucie
-ArzzyGG
-Verold
-Mariahfisher

These people are active in-game and they know how to fight ( i didn't include members that are not active in-game that much or dont have time for it)
F I L T H Y.
Hmmm.

Would all of you guys be ok, assuming this rank does actually get implemented, if I was the leader?

I feel, that out of all of the picks, I have the most experience with leading war teams, as well as training people. I've taken on students before, many of whom are well known now.

I nominate myself to be the leader of The Last Legion
Last edited by Primal; May 18, 2016 at 03:21 PM. Reason: wrong emoji lol
Origin For Life