Toribash
Original Post
1st pearson 2 make a jump and then have their head fall off wins a free sig!!!
i will not show u the sig because i no u wil tri and steel it
I am captian obvious. Oh and did you know that im captian obvious?
Re: 1st pearson 2 make a jump and then have their head fall off wins a free sig!!!
like this?
Attached Files
jump_to_decap.rpl (10.4 KB, 51 views)
Re: 1st pearson 2 make a jump and then have their head fall off wins a free sig!!!
I think you mean like this.
Attached Files
selfdecap.rpl (10.4 KB, 50 views)
Re: 1st pearson 2 make a jump and then have their head fall off wins a free sig!
Is selfdecap in the air allowed?
Re: 1st pearson 2 make a jump and then have their head fall off wins a free sig!
Originally Posted by cartmin45
i will not show u the sig because i no u wil tri and steel it

Just put a transparent bit of text that says 'carmin' over the entire image. Its called a watermark. ;)
i think jacki won if that is not what he ment then i dont know.
I think what cartmin45 meant was to jump and land on your head. Like this.
Attached Files
Head_Off.rpl (28.5 KB, 32 views)
R.I.P. Billy Mays
does this count?
Attached Files
Run_Away_Head_Break.rpl (44.0 KB, 28 views)

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by kingkongjo
the sig will probably suck.

This "cartmin45" guy has been known to spam before. It also doesn't seem like he's getting really involved in this topic. He probably didn't make a sig either. I sure hope this isn't another onslaught of spam.....