Toribash
Original Post
equip your item
did you buy an item but never see it? did you pay double? if youre like that this is my guideline.

thanks to a player, you go to your account, find the non-equipped part, and press equip. thats all! did you want to impress people? then i showed you. now spread the text to your friends!
Are you having trouble with something? Or are you mocking someone?

I don't quite understand.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post

im actually helping someone that doesnt know how to equip
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post

Seems obvious to u because u know how to do it. But trust me, I spent a while figuring it out when I just started. This would have been helpful back then
(Origin)
Originally Posted by Fairfang View Post
Best tutorial! Now i know how to equip items yay
Respect++

I smell sarcasm in there which is not nice at all, because this guy tried to help and thats realy nice.

Thanks coren for your effort! I dont know but somehow i feel this tutorial isnt fitting in here since most of people already know from start how to activate items. Other than that if they dont know they sure ask their friends but i dont think they check this forum display here.
Originally Posted by Fairfang View Post
Best tutorial! Now i know how to equip items yay
Respect++

Again, this tutorial isn't for ppl who have been playing as long as you have.
-----
Yay I'm in a signature
-----
Aaaand u changed it ;-;
Last edited by iIluminati; Feb 13, 2015 at 05:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Origin)
info
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
Again, this tutorial isn't for ppl who have been playing as long as you have.
-----
Yay I'm in a signature
-----
Aaaand u changed it ;-;

-------'-'

Its a code shows the name of current logged in account. Somerimes it doesnt work.
@#w#@ is reading this.... @ # w # @ without spaces. And plz dont open a thread for this too xD nice job anyway. My first item mistake was buying from shop ^^
Leon The Black
Originally Posted by IBlackleon View Post
-------'-'

Its a code shows the name of current logged in account. Somerimes it doesnt work.
@#w#@is reading this.... @ # w # @ without spaces. And plz dont open a thread for this too xD nice job anyway. My first item mistake was buying from shop ^^

Aw thot I was special ;-;, thx for the explination xD

Anyway, I actually got a friend into toribash today, bought him an aqua force. I assumed he knew how to equip it, but he didnt.... So I showed him this
See guys u don't have to h8
(Origin)