Toribash
Original Post
let us search wibbles threads
there's so many legendary wibbles threads that have been lost because you can't search it anymore. please make it searchable again
I agree wholeheartedly. However, I doubt their existence as they were probably removed in order to free up some space from the servers. Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

However, the memories of the great Wibbles wars are still very much alive in our memories; as we hold hand and chant to our great Wibbles lord, guv_na, we know that the fire is to be kindled once again, when the threads are unearthed from the archives, and we can breathe fresh air once and for all.
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
I agree wholeheartedly. However, I doubt their existence as they were probably removed in order to free up some space from the servers. Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

However, the memories of the great Wibbles wars are still very much alive in our memories; as we hold hand and chant to our great Wibbles lord, guv_na, we know that the fire is to be kindled once again, when the threads are unearthed from the archives, and we can breathe fresh air once and for all.

you’re right, you are wrong.

http://forum.toribash.com/forumdispl...773&order=desc

ur welcome