Toribash
Originally Posted by Rexxy527 View Post
Now I'm telling you right here pie I hate posting on the forums so deal with it

That is no way to treat your leader even if im your younger cuz
-----
yo fly i think we need to take the ability to start wars away from members, some of them are just too war eager.
Last edited by Day; Mar 23, 2014 at 07:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Hey guys, like I told Pie, I just joined so I could fix your lcan up a bit, well Im leaving now so I wish you all luck in Nitro
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
thank you pie for telling me all the activity I have already gotten rid of people who are not on enough the people who are still here just need to be fourm active and I thank we can fix that
-----
also I am trying to get rid of a vampire relax if you want one let me know
Last edited by Zack; Mar 23, 2014 at 09:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I tried to make a Poster hope you like it. I am not so good at Photoshop though.
Attached Thumbnails
ntr.jpg  
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
eelectro it is ok I have already made the banner for nitro but thank you for thanking of making one its very nice.
hey guys I have a topic for you guys I want to know how you guys feel about making a clan video? if you guys thank this is a good idea for are clan or not.

also I would like you guys to give me your Skype names if you have Skype so that way communicating will be easier for us to do.
Hey Flyace, I just wanted to thank you for letting me join! That is all
My Skype is Thekagereaper! Add me if you wish!

Also, a clan video isn't the best idea at the moment. Just throwing my opinion!