Toribash
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Can anyone help me look for the current owners of any Taroni, 4edrick, or any PLN sets and heads? Thanks in advance

Gbleek has a pln set the furryprints has a taroni set I believe haven't seen 4edrick in years good luck
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Can anyone help me look for the current owners of any Taroni, 4edrick, or any PLN sets and heads? Thanks in advance

I saw this Taroni head a while ago for sale. I think Poko never got to sell it, but contact him and you'll find out.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
Well if you want pln you got to talk to diamond but gl with that. 98% sure he's not selling

I might get him to sell it but I will need USD. Thank you though.

Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
Gbleek has a pln set the furryprints has a taroni set I believe haven't seen 4edrick in years good luck

Thank you, I will talk with Gbleek. Furry already told me in advance that he won't be selling that set any time soon. He is actually getting joints made for it at the moment.

Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
I saw this Taroni head a while ago for sale. I think Poko never got to sell it, but contact him and you'll find out.

Thank you, I just offered. Hopefully he will take that offer.
I am just an icon livin'

Made by Gabiel.
Who owns this?
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
How about my question? I really want those gloves.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
A good way for us to find out to help you would be if you contact calamity for a picture of the set so we can use it as a reference
I sold this set some time ago and now I want to know who owns it. Thanks.

I am just an icon livin'
oh this set, i think tbash owns it or hypez one of those two, pretty sure its tbash tho