Ranking
Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
laughing more than I should

how they do? unless they rap in a shitty microphone I'm almost sure that it is not lofi
-----
even considering the abusive use of vocoders committed by most of pop musicians, ruining every single song that they produce, that STILL can not be considered lofi

You know, they don't do Lofi, BUT when they make tours and concerts or private shows they don't use that fancy sounds!! They only use drums, a piano or something like a ukelele.
What I'm trying to say is that, instead of using a computer program to make lo-fi we use real instruments and make an improvised acoustic version of the normal lo-fi.
I'm a musician so I know what I'm saying.
Read before saying random stuff
-----
Originally Posted by akkashtin View Post
I would love to hear some, sounds like its pretty chill.

The songs are chill and the members are the oposite (we are all really loud and stupid ._.)
Last edited by Lord; Jul 4, 2019 at 07:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Dextile69 View Post
You know, they don't do Lofi, BUT when they make tours and concerts or private shows they don't use that fancy sounds!! They only use drums, a piano or something like a ukelele.
What I'm trying to say is that, instead of using a computer program to make lo-fi we use real instruments and make an improvised acoustic version of the normal lo-fi.

well ok, i was genuinely curious, i thought you were just using shitty amps or something, instead of stripping songs down to just their essentials, because u said "we play lofi"

also, im assuming you guys are actually recording your stuff? since you talked about "fancy sounds", are you using samples or synths, or do you just use plugins/filters to make the music lofi? are yall writing your own songs too (or do you plan to), or is the band just a cover band?
Originally Posted by Dextile69 View Post
I'm a musician so I know what I'm saying.
Read before saying random stuff

well there was nothing to read prior to ur explanation. idk if carnage is a self-proclaimed musician but im pretty sure he made/makes IDM lol
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
did the mayor like it
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???