Ranking
Original Post
Twitch badge
Since now you can link your tb account to ur twitch I think it would be cool to give a twitch badge to everyone that follows toribash on twitch. That badge would be where the icon item would be (and if you had an icon you could have both)
The badge could be a twitch logo or a purple tb logo

Edit: You could add a twitch creator bracelet for people who make toribash content on twitch
Last edited by Lord; Jun 9, 2020 at 11:45 PM.
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA
It would be pretty neat if they added something exclusive to twitch. The badge Lord is talking about or an exclusive color. But maybe that’s what they’re planning I haven’t gotten to read the twitch post yet.
Well the only thing I read was sir saying that now we can link our tb accounts to our twitch
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA
**Twitch integration - forums**
```
- View live Toribash streams
- Link your game account to Twitch
- Users who have linked their account will be able to receive Twitch Drops for viewing eligible streams

` Sir please explain “ Twitch drops” And what makes a toribash stream eligible.
I'm not sir but I think what makes a toribash stream eligible is the person that is streaming it or like the focus of the stream (if it is charity, a tourney...) and the twitch drops are just loot you get on your toribash account for watching those streams I think
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA
There's obviously gonna be some sort of loot players can earn when watching a toribash stream. Might be exclusive items or might not. And by eligible maybe they mean important toribash events (ES events or any other staff group events) streams. Meaning that only some streams will earn you loot so that the system doesn't get exploited and farmed for loot.
Last edited by Quack; Jun 10, 2020 at 01:21 AM.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
There will be no exclusive items for normal streams I think, only on like big big big events like if CL had a stream or if the world tournament had a stream too
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA
Seems like they will be normal items or some special ones for really special streams
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA