Ranking
Original Post
Skating
So, I've started skating again after a three year break (I thought it was gonna be forever, because I sustained a few nasty injuries) and I was wondering how many of you guys skate as well.

Share your tricks, tips, stories and general skating shit please.
Last edited by Mister616; Jan 23, 2009 at 07:15 PM.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
I have lots of friends that skates, if you have a trampoline, try taking off the wheels on an old skateboard and use it on the trampoline. Do tricks ofc, my friend does like triple kickflip and such.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
TOTALLY ORIGINAL TAPPY. :P
You've never been on YouTube, have you?

I used to skate, didn't get much good at it but my older 25 year old brother used to be really into it. One of his friends aired out of a bowl 6 metres or so and kickflip-melon'd over a fence. I would've killed to see that.
| Knbl.on.TB |
Proud member of Sigma. Proud congregator of BnW.
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
I know it was original kanni!

Just lacked ideas at the moment.

What about doing a.... gosh.... I still lack ideas...
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
skating is fun, my best trick is 360 flip. i've never hurt myself on the board, i've made more damage to the board than the board has done to me lol but right now, i'm rollerblading because it's fast to learn and it still looks cool, and i started to "hate" skaters when i put some wax on a rail then the skater said that if i did that again he would smash my skull, he's 23 yrs old and im 14 >.< well, some skaters is some good friends of mine and skating is very fun
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Snorlaxen: if you see it from a skaters perspective it does get kind of annoying when you're trying to do some lip tricks and rollerbladers are waxing the hell out of the lip
Ummmm...tips

Hurt your self really badly doing something...and then you can hit any thing...

dont break somthing, just take a fall
i am skater... my best trick are the 360flip and airwalk, and my feet are stellate (my bones are a googled image, only in my feets)