Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] can I have my 1-person clan?
I wanna have one person clan, which says "fuck you all others" or some generic stuff like that. That's blingy, I want it and I can gather the 15k or what is that price of an official clan and clan tag.

So can I do it? I am curious cuz I've seen 0 1-person-clans. EVER.
Originally Posted by 5brickbomzh View Post
I wanna have one person clan, which says "fuck you all others" or some generic stuff like that. That's blingy, I want it and I can gather the 15k or what is that price of an official clan and clan tag.

So can I do it? I am curious cuz I've seen 0 1-person-clans. EVER.

That was pretty much what Numb did.

Although the other person in the clan, Lord, was his alt so it's not really advised.

The whole point of a clan is to have a group of people who share things.
Having a whole clan to yourself...

What fun is that?
You might as well not make one.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
To put it out simply, no. A clan must have at least four members.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Besides that, I'm sure most would consider that really narcissistic.

I shall better be the only king of the weasels than a member of the rats' clan. So what? I'm not interested in Toribash clan-fancy-pants stuff, like fuck it and the whatever.

To be more clear, I mean, I'm 100% not and not interested in what's done in the clans. No, I don't wanna contribute, no I don't wanna share, no I don't wanna talk to you. (clan members) But it's okay.

So, let's say, I make 4 x multi accounts and I'm ready to go? But there is ONE BIG problem with that, it's too much work, I don't wanna contribute my work to this.
I'm confused.

You want a clan, but don't like the community or group spirit of clans.

You want to make a clan, but say it's too much work, and don't want to share the work load with anyone else.

You hate toribash, but want to commit to making a clan that you can represent ingame...

Also yeah, read the rules n stuff.
If you need any direct questions answered, you can pm me.

Also you can't have a tonne of alts to make a clan.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
What's the point? :/
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy