Ranking
Если была бы возможность использовать музыку без АП, либо же игрокам транслировать музыку иным способом. Возможность, например, добавлять свою музыку на клановый сервер, но прежде чем добавить песню она должна быть одобрена модерацией игры. Таким образом исключается проблема с АП, и геймплей будет разнообразнее. Это внесёт в игру нечто координально новое. Да, я соглашусь, что модерации и администрации игры это немного прибавит работы, ро оно того стоит. У меня нет точной статистики, но я уверен что свыше 65% игроков занимаются сторонними делами помимо игры ( музыка, кино), конечно же не считая моменты общения в самой игре и непосредственно сам бой.P.s. про музыку - "Британские ученые доказали, что прослушивание музыки спопобствует работе" .
𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Say hi to Eevee and Solas

Boys grew up and moved countries

Fuck Putin
Fuck Putin

Ayo wtf

Also, if you were to give me a namechange, what would it be?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Boys grew up and moved countries

Fuck Putin

the cat-jacket in that seventh photograph is so cute haha
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Ayo wtf

The pale moth kept making people's lives miserable for the last decade but then decided it's not enough and he wanted to be more like his nazi role model and decimate everything to the ground. Yeah wtf.

Also, if you were to give me a namechange, what would it be?

Karstnator2

Originally Posted by NotPonzo View Post
the cat-jacket in that seventh photograph is so cute haha

Originally Posted by Fox View Post
What are your dreams for Toribash? What do you want it to become?

Get rid of the necessity of having to use forum to do simple tasks like inventory management, sharing user-generated content, using clan features and so on. Lots of things honestly, about half of what's being suggested in the S&I board would make the game better. It's more of a question of what's possible to have implemented and whether it's worth spending time/money on.

you have achieved that goal, will there be more goals to be achieved for toribash?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

There are more goals, yes. Not much that I can share for now though - plus I'm mainly busy with TBN these days which will take some more time until early/mid summer.

One of the obvious things that'd eventually get added is AI matchmaking - existing aifight rooms are a rough prototype of that.