Ranking
this pissed the shet out of me fnugget, i tried to get it done, but they asked for a card statment, so I went to the reference # and it charged me 1.95?!, ok then i tried to fill out the card out again, and it charged me another 1.00?! then i tried to fill in the card statement 3 times with the #s it told me to, and it said it wasnt the right numbers, now im down 3 dollars wtf?!
Membaof Element|My Sig
hey FNugget i wanna make a request i want a head flame but an extremley awesome one in the colors of void and alpha imperial in regular size and how much will it be ? my current tc amount is 118k but im getting tcs fast if it wont be enough tell me XD
him3: I don't know what you're doing. None of what you're saying sounds like the tutorial. Not my fault anyway. Go complain to them, not me.

NBLXBA: So, what counts as extremely awesome?
hey bro, i like the deathhand, (ALOT) what about we swap a purple and black deathhand for my current flame?

alright, lemme know ur thoughts
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
him3: I think this would work.
http://www.ehow.com/how_4587944_prep...rk-paypal.html

NBLXBA: I don't recall Ecto being worth that much. So nah.

SpaceInvader: max size. You can see how other flames are affected.

allright FNugget
plz tell me the price and we can make a deal.
and am i able to change it with a hat?
lol FNugget people more, and more are coming here for flames like mine and spaceinvader's
you might have to open up a separate shop for still flames xD
Sorry 4 the Wait
NBLXBA: I havent come up with anything new. Did you want something more like a regular rising flame, a trailing one, or something kind of like a character decoration?

Arbiter: No. Think of it like cars. No one sells a new car and gets an old car in return for it.

SpaceInvader, how well the flame works with other particles is iffy. It's best to get the particle size just big enough for the image you want for the best resolution. I'll sell the max size at 200k.
FNugget sorry but i need a color change i bought a new set so i need it in pure and imperial for the head if u can i want it to be in kinda like ur hand flames just in my colors and a bit smaller and for the head can u show how its gonna look and tell me what is the estamaited cost so i know if i can still buy it .
Pure an imperial is impossible, as pure will be invisible.
Well, impossible for being that cheap. Making something like my hand flames would probably cost 250k.