Toribash
Nnnnnnnnope, currently unemployed and not studying anything. Am trying to get a drivers license, but i blew it last time. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Do you plan on getting a job or studying something?
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
*runs over panting*
Shook. Oh my god Shook. You're here, too?

I haven't been on these forums for long, but when I joined up, I didn't expect to run into another Bay Watcher, let alone see one become a Toribash Legend.

I salute you, sir. Congratulations!

(It's IronTomato from B12, in case you didn't realize)
48 SECONDS REMAIN
Greetings mate, thank you very much! I honestly also didn't expect to see another bay watcher around here, so that's pretty neat. c:

Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
Do you plan on getting a job or studying something?

Originally Posted by Hug View Post
Yes.
Do you?

Yup, at some point. Currently having a lot of problems finding out exactly what i want, though.
Would a career in graphic design/marketing interest you? You seem to have skills for such a job!
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
If i fail as a game developer, then that would be a totally acceptable alternative, yes. Problem is, i have very little confidence in my abilities as a designer for pretty much anything. :I
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
If i fail as a game developer, then I will try again because quitters suck and Skul will slap me.

I fixed that for you.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Make it a dickslap and we got a deal. :v
Really though, i'm not going to give up on my dream just like that, for the most part i'm actually thinking about what i could do to sustain me until the dream (read: successful indie developer) truly kicks into gear. Vidya games have given me so much in this life, so i figure i'd give some love to the rest of the world in the way i know best (read: vidya gaems).