Original Post
Im Ninja :D
Mahulk17-0 Is 10th Dan Black Belt
Im Orange

I Win But He Is Semi-Afk(LOL)

-----------------------------

My Other Good Game
Attached Files
10Th Dan - Orange.rpl (54.5 KB, 13 views)
Good Game.rpl (51.6 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by xJaiken; Jun 11, 2014 at 03:29 PM.
seriously dude bring some replays that are incredible and cool for example:replays that contain saves-decaps(in abd or aikido)-fantastic suplexes-countered shovels-etc...

those you just sent are normal-like replays
besides that that Good game replay. Not bad for orange player but dont give up keep making more replays

power of will and hard work are the keys of succes(these are my wise words so dont steal them!)
I never forget.
Originally Posted by birno View Post
seriously dude bring some replays that are incredible and cool for example:replays that contain saves-decaps(in abd or aikido)-fantastic suplexes-countered shovels-etc...

besides that that Good game replay. Not bad for orange player but dont give up keep making more replays

power of will and hard work are the keys of succes(these are my wise words so dont steal them!)

Thanks For Reply - İ Make New Replays On Today But Im Don't Good İn Aikido etc. Im Good Only Sword Mods.
-----
I Starting ABD I Make ABD Replays In 3-4 Days.
Last edited by xJaiken; Jun 11, 2014 at 06:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by birno View Post

Dude easy man : :P
let the kid post what he wants. isnt it time that you realize that "replays that contain saves-decaps(in abd or aikido)-fantastic suplexes-countered shovels-etc..." are becoming the normal-like replays ?
let him discover himself where his interrests are in this game. he might
build up something unique you know. nice speach at the end but..
it doenst over shodow those limmiting words above it : P
-----
oh and jaken,,, try out short_sword mod . swords there perfect i.m.o.
not too long ,, not too heavy. fun thingg
Last edited by BinkLawz; Jun 12, 2014 at 04:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by BinkLawz View Post
oh and jaken,,, try out short_sword mod . swords there perfect i.m.o.
not too long ,, not too heavy. fun thingg

Im Search The Mod In MP But Don't Found