Toribash
no get out of here 240 u where the one who lied and got me perma banned and now u come to my clan for pity, i have no pity for you
He says you sent him all your items and said he hacked you. Remember that?
T1cux: clan have eggs.
wateve also a thing about corey he hacked me obviously he did it had prrof on 240 u hacked me sent all items to me try to run used my own account to hack me also and u got baned i dident lie
2 WORDS FOR YA!
SUCK IT!
Well, we aren't accepting you in, just because we don't want a member and a co leader fighting all the time. But it seems you are very active on the forums, seeing that you had about 30 posts earlier. If you and CoReY can work this problem out, you're in. Okay?
im fine with corey plz i think i can be good in this clan i dident bring anything up so as long as corey doesnt mention him getting banned and neither do i well be good ok?
2 WORDS FOR YA!
SUCK IT!
CoReY, that's true. He got permabanned and didn't mention anything bad about you at all.
And also, you'd have to be pretty stupid to pretend someone hacked you. You would get yourself permabanned. But you guys still have to talk about this, work it out.
App:
Belt:brown but 3rd dan on my other account that got hacked.
Fav Mod(s):judo,whusu,jousting.
Reason for wanting to join:I see potential for this clan and i'll make it a whole lot better,not saying it it's not already good.
black belt and awesome
Belt: Black

fave mods: instagibfeet, wushu

reason for wanting to join: Your guys are very skilled and soon official and I want to be a part of that
Well. Please get up to Black Belt and then apply here. I'm sure it can't take that long.

BlakDragon: Welcome to ProtoType