Ranking
Originally Posted by Lothox
Sorry, not really, but you guys can be assholes. I was just in the spirit server to say hi to Vigilante and he was a jackass for no reason. Come to think of it, every spirit member in there was an asshole too. I was having a conversation and apparently they don't like that. Jesus Christ...

Judging from the way you gave Pat such a warm and fuzzy feeling when he left, I know I won't be missed.

I'd rant, but the amount of hate I have for you and spirit can't be expressed in words.

Toodles.

Not on the list anymore, from that. I can see all deleted topix, in there you say you quit, and I got no notification of you wanting back in, or telling me you left, instead, you decided to get it deleted so we could proceed like normal. You are welcome back, if that is in fact, what you want. Do not come back if you continue to disagree with my decisions.
Last edited by Ethereal; Aug 20, 2007 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Typo :o
Just keep me off for a while. I need time away to cool down. D':
Last edited by Lothox; Aug 20, 2007 at 11:00 PM. Reason: D':
So, two new things happening.
1.) Lothox has rejoined us and is now an elite.
2.) Z3R0 has joined us, and is known as a normal member, for now. If he proves himself to be a good acquisition to this clan, by being active on TB and the forums, he will be promoted.
Welcome, Lothox and Z3R0. Wait...
Last edited by Lothox; Aug 23, 2007 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Needed a commazorz!
Oi! I'm not on that list! What happened?
signature. your into this paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb were you if
Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
So, two new things happening.
1.) Lothox has rejoined us and is now an elite.
2.) Z3R0 has joined us, and is known as a normal member, for now. If he proves himself to be a good acquisition to this clan, by being active on TB and the forums, he will be promoted.

</3

Translated: I do not agree with Z3R0 joining this clan
Last edited by TrueBoVinE; Aug 23, 2007 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Ducky helped...
Originally Posted by TrueBoVinE View Post
</3

Translated: I do not agree with Z3R0 joining this clan

Fuck you then?

Translated: I don't think any member of ToD, or any other clan, cares.
I am in ToD now :P
Originally Posted by Foxie
STD means Sillily transmitted donkeys

A proud member of the IPA and BAF