ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Clan League 2023

As we reach the summer months, the days get longer and the sun stays out. It’s time for you to take after the sun, and stay out… practicing for Clan League!

With two times the amount of clans in this Clan League compared to the previous one, will Alpha get dethroned? Or will they continue to dominate another Clan League bracket like it's nothing?

• Failure to complete matches will result in disqualification in both clans unless proof is provided that one of the clans are making an effort to complete matches
• Replays for every single match must be saved and uploaded to this thread.
• Account sharing or playing for multiple clans is strictly prohibited. Users caught doing this will get banned, clans caught doing this will get banned from CL.
• It is recommended for a clan to pick only one representative to communicate on their behalf, it can be the leader or someone else.

Clan League 2023 will be straight knockout. Each mod can be played 9 times. meaning that one match-up will have 45 games. Once a clan has reached a clear victory(23 points), then there is no more reason to play any more games. A player has a limit of 9 games per match-up. First mod will always be Aikidobigdojo.tbm. The clan that loses a game gets to choose the next mod.

First round starts 13.07.23 and deadline is 21.07.23
Second round starts 24.07.23 and deadline is 06.08.23
Third round starts 07.08.23 and deadline is 21.08.23
Final round starts 26.08.23 and deadline is 10.09.23

any clans that want to request an extension please message me before the deadline

Modlist:
Aikidobigdojo.tbm
Boxshu_mushu_v5.tbm
Lenshu3ng.tbm
Erthtkv2.tbm
Judofrac.tbm

Special secret 3d item
Clan achievement trophy
Free ToriPrime for 1 year
A choice of any item available to purchase in the shop (excluding subscriptions, tier packs and limited packs)
20 Shiai tokens
50k Clan Perk Points
1,000,000TC

Free ToriPrime for 1 year
A choice of any item available to purchase in the shop (excluding subscriptions, tier packs and limited packs)
15 Shiai Tokens
30k Clan Perk Points
500,000 TC

Free ToriPrime for 6 months
10 Shiai Tokens
15k Clan Perk Points
250,000TC

For a person to qualify for prizes, they must have played at least 5 games overall in CL2023.
Last edited by ancient; Aug 23, 2023 at 07:00 PM.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
if it's necessary is it possible to split games in the future?
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Question about First Best of 9

Is ABD the required first best of 9?

if so that’s really stupid, why are you changing the format of the event when no one asked lmaoo
Originally Posted by mWah View Post

Yes as long as it is completed before the deadline
-----
Logically speaking
Last edited by Xaria; Jul 15, 2023 at 05:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I also have a question, a player has a limit to 9 games per matchup. Best of 9 per mod.

When the mod is set for the 9 games, can players swap out like a traditional clan war?

Or is the chosen member seat locked for the 9 games of the mod?
mattm8r , korsir , quadragnos , jtheory , sc00t3r , disciple , rushpl , instantteddy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
⬡----- Make Toribash Great Forever------
Originally Posted by mWah View Post

yes you can

Originally Posted by NinjaBee View Post
I also have a question, a player has a limit to 9 games per matchup. Best of 9 per mod.

When the mod is set for the 9 games, can players swap out like a traditional clan war?

Or is the chosen member seat locked for the 9 games of the mod?

i've changed the rule wording a little bit, so that clans don't feel like they are forced to play 9 games of the same mod. i've made it be more similar to the previous CL format, where loser can switch mod whenever they want. i would personally recommend sticking to the same mod for 9 games and then going to the next one because it's more simple and convenient, but it's up to you guys however you want to do it.
Last edited by ancient; Jul 15, 2023 at 02:37 PM.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
What i understood of the rules is: Players are required to play the first match in ABD, that will result in 1 of the 9 max ABD games. The loser of that first match is allowed to choose the next mod and so on BUT... clans are also allowed to play all 9 matches of each mod before progressing to the next one, which would be decided by the clan with least wins (Ex:4-5 ABD matches). It is all up to agreement of both parties. What leads players to be confused is the ambuguity of the rules.
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
To Every Clan Please Notify me The Dates and time for your matches so that i can Join in and Stream The Matches live

[Obey] 23 - 5 [Munch]
OBEY ADVANCES TOWARDS THE NEXT STAGE
Representative pls post
Last edited by Style; Jul 15, 2023 at 09:54 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Style ~ ToriAgent ~ Notorious
HEIL BISMARCk MY WIFE

Obey 23 - 5 Munch
abd yuga 1 - 0 seer
abd yuga 2 - 0 seer
boxshu jojo 3 - 0 seer
boxshu jojo 4 - 0 sampled
abd yuga 4 - 1 sampled
abd yuga 4 - 2 sampled
judofrac clint 4 - 3 seer
abd yuga 4 - 4 writer
abd yuga 5 - 4 writer
boxshu jojo 6 - 4 writer
boxshu jojo 7 - 4 writer
lenshu jojo 8 - 4 writer
lenshu jojo 9 - 4 sampled
abd yuga 10 - 4 writer
abd yuga 11 - 4 writer
boxshu jojo 11 - 5 writer
lenshu veal 12 - 5 writer
lenshu veal 13 - 5 seer
abd yuga 14 - 5 seer
judofrac kazu 15 - 5 seer
[Munch resigned ( confirmed by style )]

REPLAYS
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...NZ?usp=sharing

Last edited by Veal; Jul 15, 2023 at 10:51 PM.
Hive [9] vs 4 Pockets Full [23]4PF ADVANCES
Representative pls post
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Style ~ ToriAgent ~ Notorious
HEIL BISMARCk MY WIFE