Toribash
Original Post
[Replay]Ninjah Moves!
Heyyyyyyy all.

Just me messing around with Ninjah weapons and Ninjah moves.

The 2nd one's groundhit was inspired by a move from a game, Rumble Fighter, that I like to play[Youtube vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lizo1NUOghk High quality is win.][It's about 0:50. Go ahead and watch the rest...for no absolute reason other than to watch it. You got to admit, it looks pretty cool.][Sorry, I closed out when I saw the credits. I know somebody is going to get in a lot of butthurt because at the very end, it says "butt", except less child-friendly, 1 letter shorter, and with an A.] I just realised, the ending score is "444". Or the first 3 digits. "444" is the Japanese "666". Haha.

Last one is a favorite, it goes like this: grab knives->jump->frontflip->Flip knives to feet->Contract knee, making knife dismember foot and launch into->Uke's right forearm for a dismemberment.
Attached Files
Ninja_Sword_Technique.rpl (22.0 KB, 26 views)
Ninja_Sword_Groundhit.rpl (125.0 KB, 22 views)
Ninja_Knife_Throw.rpl (47.9 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by Rakyth; May 28, 2009 at 04:35 AM.
someone send this to the game
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An intelligent man lives for the moment and plans for the future. A wise man lives like he is already dead. Which one are you?
Haha, thanks!
I got one more, the Muay Thai bit would be the power knee->torso decap[I didn't think it would decap my knee as knees are frequently used in strikes] though I still say the Ninja Knife Throw was luck; probably not repeatable, and still elite as all hell.

Everything after the knee was improv.

Sadly, the OH GOD replay was NOT set up. I didn't know what was happening till we met at the middle[and hence, why the "Oh Lord!], then I saw and my mouth kinda flew into space.
Attached Files
Muay Thai Kick.rpl (79.7 KB, 12 views)
OH GOD.rpl (58.0 KB, 8 views)
I actually agree with you, I'm half and half-sometimes nooby as hell[as in the OH GOD.rpl] or pro as in the Groundhit[I thought I'd underestimated the distance I needed to cross back to the body again, or got the spin wrong, or I'd miss completely and end up being utter FAIL]
Dude, who are you talking to? Someone please move this to The Game.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Nearly every thread is a replay thread

Stop trolling and backseat modding, kthanks.

~Maple
Last edited by Mapleleaf; May 28, 2009 at 02:35 PM.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Moving this.

Replays and moves go in the game. only art goes in Art, or General Art, obviously.
[I didn't think it would decap my knee

okay, latin lesson: Decap, a word composed of the latin words "de" and "caput". De means away and such, just like in English. Caput means head. this means you can not decap your knee.
K, how about dismember? It was 5 in the morning, give me a break. I don't usually carry around words that mean something akin to "To split apart violently away from the body, with lots of blood and gore."