Ranking
thanks for your suggestions i will take a look

do u guys still plays in-game often? lets make a server and play some stuff (maybe duel or clan war)
YOLO SWAG XD
unless u talkin spar im down lol...I used to be a big aikido player i would play 24/7 now i just make replays so idk if im still good at aikido/bigdojo
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
sure toriality, just hit me up
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.glitchracer.com/

this is hilarious

wish hampa finished this project, do you guys remember minibash and pii racer?
-----
https://forum.toribash.com/racer.php?levelid=74

omg we can still play it
Last edited by Toriality; Mar 28, 2020 at 06:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
YOLO SWAG XD
Since Im more active in the forums than in-game I played minibash way more often than toribash, it was a great experience.

I've heard that it was closed due to plug-ins incompatibilities and it could return when TB next releases,

TBN is taking so damn long to release
YOLO SWAG XD
Same. Good thing is it doesn't looks like it's getting cancelled, it may take a while but we will get the game
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
what's your opinion about forums popularity in general?

Forums population is decreasing since many years ago, it's a fact, I guess we all know the reasons behind it (mobile chat applications and facebook\twitter\instagram era) I extremely dislike these standard social medias, but I understand that the normal user prefer it because it's way more simpler, has a better design and the sensation that there's no rule (You won't get a infraction for posting useless stuff in Facebook -_-), you simply click a fancy icon and done: you are connected to a bunch of people with similar interest and you can post anything.

Maybe i'm being too optimistic but i believe in the future there will be some solution for that and forums will be popular again. I hope so.

I also feel bad about IRC, it's not dying... it's dead. (i know there are still users but they are just inactive random computers ) but even though I still love IRC, I know there's absolutely no sense in using it nowdays, it's just a nostalgic feeling, there's no logical reason to revive it. unfortunately
Last edited by Toriality; Mar 30, 2020 at 06:41 AM.
YOLO SWAG XD