Toribash
Original Post
cheatreal sp replay thread
im kinda new on forum so im gonna post some stuff as long the time pass (feel free for some cnc too <3)
Attached Files
mina mano truta jao.rpl (301.0 KB, 16 views)
luciano huck.rpl (375.0 KB, 19 views)
Impact
luciano huck was really sweet, the decap was slick and i dig it, and the way you carried uke's bottom half with grab switches was really cool aswell, but it looked like you weren't really manipulating uke's bottom half since it just kinda floated there while you were getting into a position where it would be viable for you to absolutely obliterate his private parts, the dms we're top notch honestly, can't wait to see more from you!
Thank you Rajen! I'm very happy to hear that you like my replay, at the moment I'm learning a lot about ukebashing so it may be that some mistakes are very apparent but I will always take into account all cnc and comments!
---------------------------
Posting another rpl of ukebashing
Attached Files
Sujeito Home Freestyle.rpl (235.7 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Cheatreal; Apr 6, 2022 at 06:53 AM.
Impact
Pretty smooth replay, i really enjoyed the movementation but i wish you did more dms instead of only one . Keep it up
Thank you for leaving a comment Vesu! I'm kinda new on ukebashing so i need to learn a lot of things/concepts about it, in the future i will post another ukebash replay.
------------------------------------------
now im uploading something different
Attached Files
Tricking - Mano Jhow.rpl (423.0 KB, 10 views)
Impact
thats the spirit
-----------------------------------------
bumping new stuff
Attached Files
sailor moon based.rpl (297.4 KB, 12 views)
Impact