Toribash
Original Post
2WC's Replay Thread \o/
Hello everyone.
I am 2WC
Here's a new replay thread. so ye
Im altair too, fgt

Constructive Criticism is encouraged , even if you're a harsh. I rather you tell me the harsh truth then coward behind lies. After all, if you dont tell me what I need to work on, I cant get any better.

So, without further ado..... A New Beginning
Attached Files
A New Beginning.rpl (211.1 KB, 104 views)
Last edited by 2WC; Nov 12, 2014 at 04:40 AM.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[8:44:18 PM] uncle adma: oh
[8:44:19 PM] uncle adma: oh
[8:44:28 PM] uncle adma: the first trick
[8:44:34 PM] uncle adma: your leg was kinda weird
[8:45:06 PM] uncle adma: "do i wanna cry into a ball or do i want to be free and shit"
[8:45:17 PM] uncle adma: other than that it was pretty nice
[8:45:32 PM] uncle adma: but dont take my advice because -9 4 lyf
[8:45:45 PM] Altair: lol
[8:45:54 PM] Altair: now go c/p all that in the thread
[8:45:56 PM] Altair: kthx
[8:45:59 PM] uncle adma: ok

do that
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR
Okay, so

The run:
You bent over too far in the initial setup and then during it your knees looked a bit like jerky almost with the arms and the hips mostly.

First trick:
It was a shame you didn't follow through. It was a good setup if you would have, although you did get a spin, not a very pretty one but you got a decent spin with a nice landing.

Next trick:
The setup was meh. Nothing too special. I didn't like how stiff your arms seemed. You didn't do anything with them. The actual trick was good. Landing with the toe bothered me so much.

Cork Setup:
It was awkward. You went almost right over top and you contracted/extended your wrist and that didn't look right. When going to perform the cork, your lumbar and balance was off so it looked weird.

Cork:
Tbh it wasn't one of my favorites. It was at a strange angle, your knees were too close to your chest, you were almost a literal ball. The landing on the other hand was pretty nice. You landed almost perfectly if it weren't for balance/momentum you had.

Pose:
8/8 m8 It was so bad that I give it an 8.

Overall:
5/10

Sorry for being so rough :c I still luv u bby don't hate me. <33333
Thanks guys.
New tricking replay, I dunno what to think of it.
Attached Files
T_Unknown.rpl (177.8 KB, 66 views)
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
your replays are cool without doubt. but you look very stiff while doing the tricks. and your tricks are not very specific as its basicly either a side flip cork or backflip. try vary your tricks more. the setups for them are not very unique either, you basicly just contract your knee and extend it and use your arms to get momentum. not enough for me sadly :/
other than that... well not much lol. i would give:
a new beginning: 7/10
Unknown: 6/10
keep it up m8
i know you can do it
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
welcome back 2wc

great balance, control, and good amount of twists

but there's still a lack of them for the pizazz that'd make it a spectacular tricking replay

personally, i think the set-ups you had are unique, same goes for the flips that you have in the replay.

do some crazier, faster twists and I think you're golden, friend
beware
the goblin
Thanks for cnc, Ill work on it the next rpl I make.
I would have applied it with this one, but I already started it way before.

Hi, new rpl.
Attached Files
Start.rpl (183.6 KB, 72 views)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Unknown: Well that was creative. Not a bad run-type opener. I like what you did immediately afterwards. It was smooth and cool. The second kick was good in that it was quickly after the first, but I didn't like how sudden the landing was, or how you used your arm to push. You balled up on the spin, but left your ankles extended, I have always thought that looks funny. In my opinion, balled up= contracted ankles. Opner= extended ankles. The set up for the third trick was weird, but for some reason, I really liked it. You just kind of tapped the ground and then you flipped. Well done. I really liked your last trick, but you should try to land it. You should pose. Great replay.

Start: Opener was far too simple, and you were too close for it to look really clean. Instead of going for the core in the second attack, I would have liked to see you go for the pec/chest area and get some destruction there instead (IMO, that's one of the nicest places for dismemberment visually). What you were doing with uke's glute was kind of unnecessary. The pec kick didn't have much form, but wasn't terrible, more damage might have been nice. Pose was meh.

Well done, I like your replays

I know it seems like I destroy it, but I'm really picky and like to give honest CnC regardless of level.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Start: I enjoyed the opener myself, complex moves doesn't necessarily make a good replay.

Transition was more like a fall, but it did a great job sending the momentum to your leg for that kick. Good job on that part. I feel the kick could be cleaner and faster if you edited it so your leg wouldn't get caught in uke's joints but that's just me.

Transition and the next kick were well done, cool looking hit although it could be bigger.

Next couple bits were decent, nothing mind boggling but its something /o/

I'd work on that final transition to make it look more natural, try relaxing joints a bit more to really show off your style and remember to stay fluid throughout the replay. I saw some parts where you went full on tree after you did something graceful. Stay graceful, it looks a lot better.

overall pretty decent replay, you're getting much better from what I saw last time.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/