Toribash
Original Post
1.7kk Prize Tournament
Hello cuties! Welcome to a normal bracket tournament, and the first event out of two I shall be doing in the upcoming months.

-DESCRIPTION-
The tournament’s mod shall only be uwushu! That and that alone! It will be first to 3 wins, and the bracket shall be double-elimination, meaning there will be a losers round.

-How to participate-
There are two ways you can participate! You can either pay the entry-fee of 5k TC to instantly be put in the bracket, or you could take the risky route and simply go through the qualifiers. Be warned, there will be 50 spots available for the qualifiers. I may not get that many, but it’s better to be safe than sorry.

The qualifiers are slightly different from the main bracket, the mod is still uwushu but it is instead first to 2 wins, and previously there was no losers-round for this qualifier, but to give more of a chance to the ones who don’t pay the entry-fee, there will be a losers-round as well. The winner of said qualifiers will be the last contestant in the tournament.

If you’d like to compete, you have two options to reply with on this post.

-I have sent 5k TC to Succubus.-

or

-I’ll go through the Qualifiers.-

The qualifiers is set to begin March 20th, so the sign-ups will be open for the next 17 days.
There is no limit for sign-ups to instantly be put into the bracket thanks to the entry fee.
But there are only 50 spots if you opt instead for the qualifiers.

-Rules-
  • This tournament is supposed to be recorded, though it no longer has to be played with me present. You must send the replays of the match to count however.
  • Entering with your main and your alt are not allowed, such as paying the fee and then attempting to go through the qualifiers with an alt. But in the event you are banned and can only play on your alt, you will be allowed to replace your main.
  • Ping = Lost.
  • For the qualifiers the deadline to complete your match is a week, where-as in the main bracket it will be 2 weeks.
  • If you fail to complete your match, you could possibly be given extended time with a fair reason, but if both are inactive in doing so the pair will be disqualified.
  • If I somehow am inactive for a longer period of time, the deadlines on any remaining matches will be pushed back due to it.

-PRIZES-
(First Place Prizes)
1kk/1,000,000 TC.
Anime Hair.
Tori-Armor.
Demon Force.

(Second Place Prizes)
500k/500,000 TC.
Impure Force
Tori-Samurai

(Third Place Prizes)
250k/250,000 TC.
Kitsune Tails
Imperial Force

(Other Prizes)
The entry-fee will go towards round by round TC, the amount depending on how many people are in the tournament. If you’re eliminated in Round 1, you will get an ect amount of TC. The further you go, the more TC you’d get if you were eliminated.

-Deadlines-

The deadline for the completion of the qualifier tournament is April 12th, afterwards the "Ymir Appreciation Tournament" will begin on April 14th, where the completion is to be before May 15th.
Deadline to sign up for the Qualifiers, or the Entry-Fee to be put into the bracket is March 19th.

(Thanks to Ymir for a 200k Donation.)
(Thanks to Desi for a 600k Donation.)

(Thanks to SabreRage for 500k Donation.)

(Current amount of Entry-Fee TC for round-by-round rewards - 90k)

-BRACKET-

-Qualifiers-
Last edited by Monotone; Mar 31, 2023 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Horrible things.
I do forfeit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

shiro vs faro2000

2 - 0
Attached Files
aeiou | #bantwin | twin's musical sense is like morning diarrhea
Going to be moving onto Round 3 and beyond.

Kirito and Woeb added to losers bracket due to neither playing their match nor reaching out. If the Losers Bracket faces the same inactivity, then the "Semi-Finals" will be the "Finals" in that case.
Not in the mood.
Tournament has been cancelled due to personal issues. TC from the Entry-Fee has been returned to everyone, along with the donations that were given. My apologies.