Ranking
Original Post
Soup.

This is my replay i whipped up for the fyre clan video, tell me if you need any changes done to it, give it a rating and stuff, and yah, that's why its called maybe done
Attached Files
@nikag - maybe done.rpl (35.9 KB, 15 views)
Senip
wondering if you could use any of these?
Attached Files
murder lol.rpl (47.0 KB, 11 views)
catch.rpl (68.5 KB, 6 views)
beheaded.rpl (46.6 KB, 6 views)
aaaaa.rpl (65.9 KB, 9 views)
|10th dan| |Sicker than the remix| |So damn sick of being so damn sick| |Doing it better than you could in your dreams|
damn was a loss...
Attached Files
asdasdaasda.rpl (57.4 KB, 4 views)
asdasdaasdaasdasd.rpl (16.5 KB, 3 views)
damn.rpl (159.0 KB, 3 views)
smashup.rpl (90.3 KB, 3 views)
i like cats
Ulti (my cousin) told me to put up some of my replays here. He wanted you guys to see them.

There's most of them. Hope you enjoy them.
Attached Files
atr flip lol.rpl (40.9 KB, 4 views)
atr osoto.rpl (43.6 KB, 3 views)
atra crash.rpl (71.0 KB, 3 views)
atra flip 3.rpl (38.1 KB, 3 views)
atra flip 4.rpl (30.2 KB, 3 views)
atra knee break lol.rpl (43.8 KB, 3 views)
atra reverse 3.rpl (40.8 KB, 3 views)
atra reverse 6.rpl (41.0 KB, 3 views)
atra slam 2.rpl (32.8 KB, 3 views)
atra slam.rpl (35.7 KB, 4 views)
Sup atra. Good to meet you.
Also, sorry guys, i completely forgot about this thread. Ill check to see if i can incorporate these. But i still need replays for introductions.
No.
Bruce. Requesting permission to change it to a smoother transition into a pose after frames 330 or so. Just because when i speed it up a little bit, that last segment wont look good. I actually might not change anything. But if i do, may i?
Also, i am now going to sift through the other replays above for some stuff i can use.
ive decided im not going to look through all of atra's replays right now, seeing as i need to get in the shower real quick and theres a lot of replays.
MJ: Ive already used aaaaaaaaaa or whatever in your intro. I might use the catch one. The single player replays are pretty bad(no offense). Try posting some of your big dojo replays because you have a bunch of wins in that.
Bruce: Same thing goes with you for single player replays, but i will probably use that sparring thingy one. The viewers wont know you lost. And again, big dojo replays or regular aikido would be the preferred multiplayer. And spars are great too. Really good judo matches i might be able to use. Kickbox replays arent good for this because they are so short so the viewer wouldnt have time to register what they are watching.
so basically, i want mainly -30 gravity multiplayer replays. and poses.
Last edited by dagreja; Jan 28, 2012 at 04:43 AM.
No.
So today I had a drive to Alabama. Thus, I had plenty of SP time. Unfortunately, I only got 15 minutes because of battery issues. Anyway, hopefully you can use this replay or some of it at least. It's really jumpy and not very smooth but oh well.
Attached Files
ulti wip intro.rpl (167.3 KB, 7 views)
Unless you fancy making two threads, one for single player replays and one for multiplayer replays, I'm just going to close this because SP+MP clan replay dumps don't really fit here. You'd probably be better off using your clan thread/forum when/if you get official.