Toribash
Original Post
Textured Ghosts | Ghost Textures
Hello
my idea and get ghost texture could cost 1k-4K
I think it would be cool :3
Pumba la puma aki pumba la pumba aki o impacto e tão forte vfaiz teu cú decer e subir
Perhaps a change to your idea. An item that allows your ghost to represent your tori better. that way you couldn't change the colors on it, it'd just be.. you. But see through and less vibrant.
I think the only thing that keeps being suggested before about textures are the textured joints and it has been released.
It would somehow apply to other ideas about textured items to what happen in textured joint.
The thing that others don't support joint textures is because joints are highly traded in the market. And also, that time it is being suggested, there are restrictions to what is allowed to be suggested. Ghost colors doesn't seem to be highly traded in the market as far as i know.

The bad things about textured ghost is the template and the appearance effect during gameplay. The template is not really a big problem but the ghost is just like one joint.
The appearance of ghost in gameplay may be irritating/annoying specially when it has a lot of dark colors. You cant easily see to where you're looking at and it confuses the player. Even with the current ghost sometimes confuses me.
~knight zero~
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Yeah, it'd be cool, but what's stopping people from buying a ghost texture for 5k making it black and saying it's void? If it cost 30USD then sure, but the way you proposed it would ruin the entire ghost section of the market and probably damage the economy.
More like a DQ Texture where you have to pay money to get it and there's a limited amount.

Generally not supported

Yes, but you cant change a color of an joint using the joint texture. If you buy an Orc ghost you will change the texture but the color don't will change, still green, you know?

Originally Posted by Mcmegane View Post
Hello
my idea and get ghost texture could cost 1k-4K
I think it would be cool :3

I agree.
Now there's a coherent idea. Good job Sainz, you got through my ADHD brain. Color staying the same, but allowing textures on it would be nice.
That idea supported, mcmegane go more into detail next time you suggest something, may not appear clear to some people(me).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
No problem dscigs, i think it will work very well if got accepted.
And 5k is an good price, but i'm surely that the market leaders will make it cost 10k.
and that it is not better in 40k
Pumba la puma aki pumba la pumba aki o impacto e tão forte vfaiz teu cú decer e subir
I still say texture it how you want, like regular textures, you can have full 128 make it look like you have elf gradient or hunter or any expensive color
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by Alaistier View Post
Perhaps a change to your idea. An item that allows your ghost to represent your tori better. that way you couldn't change the colors on it, it'd just be.. you. But see through and less vibrant.

I really like this idea. Maybe we can pay something like 40k+ for a clear animation of your tori instead of a colored ghost phasing through the frame.
NOODLE ARMS