Ranking
Original Post
hush command
hello and today i am suggesting an improvement to the hush command which you would be able to pick and choose who is able to whisper you, feel free to suggest any changes to this suggestion.
Originally Posted by Proke View Post
hello and today i am suggesting an improvement to the hush command which you would be able to pick and choose who is able to whisper you, feel free to suggest any changes to this suggestion.

I don't see why this is needed. What is wrong with people whispering? Just sounds like a waste of time.

NOT SUPPORTED

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I dont think this command would be that useful, but i would quite like a mute function for obvious reasons
There are scripts to ignore a person. You want see their whispers and them talking in the chat.

i am a bird now - Lil B

I think this is a good idea. A lot of people spam whisper in large servers because the ops won't know about it and wouldn't have suitable proof of them spamming, allowing people to stop other's whispers would help prevent this. Also just being able to ignore someone through chat commands would be nice, annoying people might not be so problematic and the op wouldn't be asked to mute them (which tends to cause a lot of rage from the annoying person).

Good idea.
Good morning sweet princess
I think it's useless. I mean: whispers appear only in a little place at the bottom of your screen, if you don't want to read just don't open them. I think it isnt an annoying thing. Not supported.
It can be quite distracting in serious and fast paced servers.
Good morning sweet princess