Ranking
Original Post
Clan War System Reimagining
First off sorry for any spelling or grammar errors.
So i was looking through the clan list at my clan with a measly 683 points then i looked at WAPOW and their 3k+ points which was fair enough seeing as that have alot more wars then us but then i thought to myself, isnt the ranking supposed to be skill based? Not on some stupid point system? I'm a bit short on ideas right now, seeing as i am posting this at 3:06 am EST but maybe have a 3 chances rule? Ex: Say Clan A beats Clan B three times in a row Clan B would get Clan A's rank or something near that again as stated above i am a bit short on ideas but I'm decently sure this is an atleast good idea.

Well thanks for reading this (If anyone does)
-Seth
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
I feel like clan rank is the same as Global rank. It really dosent mean anything its just bragging rights. The clan roster pretty much just shows the most active warring clans not generally the best. Clan league shows the top clans skill wise. The point system is really weird and has a lot of problems but i feel like having a system where clans can switch ranks would be even weirder and a lot more people would complain.
Last edited by Flames; Mar 9, 2015 at 08:57 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
In my opinion the current ranking system for clans sucks, but your suggestion of a new one also sucks.
But I understand why the current way is good since it encourages those who are active and gives a reason for clans to be active regardless if they suck or not. I would like to see a clan system which makes the most skilled favored but that's just my opinion.