ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Custom name Texture
so i was thinking about this lately , and i thought it would be a great idea if it was implented

the idea about it:add a picture inside your name letters , or make background behind your name with the picture you want and its not gonna lag the game or crash it at all . its gonna be cheap because its gonna be a picture inside your name letters which is a small picture .

tell me what do you think about it , if you want to support it or unsupport it. its your vote .
Originally Posted by xjmc View Post
It looks sad. It makes TB look dirty.

Yeah, maybe you're right too since Toribash have a simple and clean GUI.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Well, if it were inside the names itself. Like, the name was full of cat (referencing Caveisier's post above). I don't see why not. I honestly thought you meant on the forum. Even though it clearly said "game". I completely ignored that.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Wait i don't even see this working, what kind of art would u put on some letters like dafuq...
I think your on the right track with you're idea but like others said it would look kinda bad so how about this only when your playing it can be seen and it could be translucent
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Originally Posted by KDigityDog View Post
I think your on the right track with you're idea but like others said it would look kinda bad so how about this only when your playing it can be seen and it could be translucent

i meant when you are playing vs someone it will appears
Oh boy cant wait for people to make a full solid color of w/e user text color they have and have an invisible name!!

Saying "People wont do this because..." is a fucking lie.
Horrible idea, it would need constant moderation against people who abuse this, which would be alot.
Originally Posted by Rune View Post
Wait, you're saying this could also appear in game?
Sounds horrid.
I already said unsupported but REALLY.

not in the tori i said behind the name but it will be curved and add other effects to the image because they are not gonna leave it like that.
You don't need to texture every little part in tb, that just looks ugly.
Current UI is clean and white, you can read everything without any problems (except pure usertitles) and I think we should keep it that way.

I have seen the example on the 2nd page, and it's just bad. The first version is too big and the second one is just messy half behind the 0.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Personally I believe it would lead to an over cluttered look in multiplayer only one step short of allowing players to have the mountain dew logo plastered across the screen.