Toribash
Original Post
New Game rules
I think their should be a hight limiter.The hight limiter would disqulify the players if their head goes below it.This would encourage players to fight with more realizm.The hight limiter could go on or off and it only stops at around the waist of the gamers,since some of the moves that will be tried requires a little duck to push off.The hight limiter could be visible during the turn play phase and not visible during a replay.The hight limiter would not only cause player to play differently but bring a whole new challenge to the experts and pros.
Their could also be a hight limiter for jumpers.'You can't go to low and you can't go to high.'Can this adjustment be made for the new tori bash.The would be.
Awsome!
This is a confusing suggestion.
Could you go into more detail..? Like how this would support anything in the game? You did describe about how much more "realistic" this would be, but it doesn't make sense.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
He means a addition that is sort of like the lazors mod but instead of killing you it would DQ you if your head happened to drop below its set elevation. meaning more people would have to stand upright and try to keep their balance instead of tripoding or running when you are in a battle. this in turn would make for more skilled players who know who to use gravity to their advantage maybe even more sparlike fights. I get its purpose but i really dont know if its a good idea all around.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...