Toribash
Original Post
[m] Name of Event

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
mogul - brings you another event during this festive season. We're sure you've enjoyed our tourney that was hosted recently and we've decided to double down on the fun but!, this ladies and gentlemen - is a replay event. That's right, straight from the demented tombs of Xioi & Glimpsed the demonic duo, we present to you: mogul - Name of Event.

The goal is simple. You are to make a replay best expressive of your skills. It can be expected we seek a style (which you have complete freedom to choose over) that best portrays your talent in this genre of Toribash gaming. You have complete liberty over game rules - we will be assessing the replay as a whole, regardless of what category it may fall under.

Originally Posted by Glimpsed & Xioi
We will be judging based on three criteria-

Novelty of Concept- How creative and fun is your replay?
Execution- How effectively were you able to bring the concept to life?
Skill Expression- Opposite of skill issue.

Usual rules apply, be fair.
Do not steal replays from other participants.
One entry per participant.

Post your submissions in this thread, if you wish to make alterations to your initial submission before the deadline - mention it.

Now now, this is what gets everyone going. We here at mogul always promise the most ostentatious rewards when it comes to clan events. As such, here's another reward scheme to have yourself a delighted Christmas this year.

Deadline: 13th of February 11pm GMT
Last edited by list; Jan 28, 2023 at 08:17 PM.
Given the scale of the rewards and the magnitude of the event, we have extended the deadline to the 29th of January. This should provide sufficient time for a couple more entries; and ofcourse, more time for you to perfect your replay. Good luck.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Just to put it out there, as per my request, replay hacking is allowed *trigger happy**t riggerhappy**triggerha ppy**tri ggerhappy*

However, I'll be penalizing you for using hacks where you don't need them, as that clearly takes away from 'skill expression'

Looking forward to see what people come up with
Glimpsed
Hi controla, your entry has been recorded.
We're still obviously taking participants!
. . .

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
Hello

Some of you may have already seen this replay, but it is the best representation of my abilities and I'd like it to represent me here. I will make better things in the future and work on another replay, but this will probably end up as the only genuinely finished one lol. I love you guys esp list he's cute and glimpsed is hot

also xioi's wife beats me

The file is too big for normal posting <3
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Hi everyone! Glad to see you're enjoying & participating in our event.
This is to confirm that all entries so far have been recorded and accepted.

Keep the replays coming, there's a lot on the line here!
. . .

didn't understand too much but what if my freedom of choice is boxshu mushu ? (not a question i just posted)
Attached Files
ivory nice boxshu.rpl (106.8 KB, 7 views)
WE. GO. JIM.