Toribash
Original Post
Piracy vs legal buy
Reasons not to buy:

-You have to logon to Steam everytime you want to play the game (including offline login)... What happened to the old days where you don't have to login to play your game. It's a waste of time and effort

-Credit cards are only for rich people. Not everyone has credit cards. In order to have a credit card, you have to time-deposit a huge amount of money in the bank as collateral. And the moment you cannot pay your dues, they will threaten you by phone or by mail that they will sue you and take all your belongings. Credit Cards Are Evil

-Steam is no different from SecuROM. There are always privacy issues because Steam monitors user activity (VAC monitors player's activity to detect trainers and it can be used to scan the system's memory). The only difference between Steam and SecuROM that they added a few "enhancements" that will not look like it is a DRM. But DRM is DRM. DRM is Evil. Everyone should boycott all kinds of DRM. To boycott DRM, Support Piracy/Filesharing. Period.

For not having an offline steamless DRM-less version, I will not buy games.

( Copyrate not for me )
Mmh, I buy most of my games (don't really buy games often anyway). I mostly buy games for my ps2 or my 360 anyway. I used to download a shitload of games though.

Although I download anime/music, simply because most things I watch or listen to aren't available here, and I'm not going to pay the unforgiving shipping cost. Same with movies, that happens rarely.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Real pirates: Buy that which they love, pirate the rest

New idiot kid pirates: mindlessly pirates EVERYTHING.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
it's too easy to pirate stuff these days. people will find that there is no longer any point to buy stuff when you can get it for free.
you shouldn't have read that
I'm not sure if we're allowed to directly discuss piracy on the forums, guys. ;)

Also, your stance on credit cards was hilarious.
Credit cards killed my dog and raped my mother.

But I am not going to discuss piracy until we have confirmation from a super admin.
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
Credits cards are seriously a horrible invention. I don't own one.

Who the heck does...

Anyways,piracy for me...i would buy games if there would be a games shop near me and if the games wouldn't cost fucking 100 dollars =_=
Centuries Of Damn
Remember piracy saves your pocket.
It's okay to buy movies, but who the hell could give 30$ for each game?
I think piracy is not that illegal.