Ranking
Original Post
[HOW-TO]Editting your thread titles

I've seen many people asking moderators to edit their thread titles to fit their needs.

Here's a short, simple way to do it yourself. And saving the moderators who get arsed to do it.

STEP 1

Create your thread. You can do this by going down to the bottom left corner of whichever sub-forum your in, and click 'New Thread'
(add whatever you like, whether your buying, selling, or ranting.)

STEP 2

Complete thread
(click submit)

STEP 3
(Most Important)

So, you've found that maybe, you didn't exactly make your thread title reflect the content inside it. So you do the following:

Well here's your thread
what you want to do is click that 'edit' button

You will be taken to a preview of the thread you had submitted.

Then, click 'Go Advanced'

After that, here's the easy part. Simply go up to your title AND CHANGE IT

It's not very hard to change your thread title, stop arsing mods to do it, if you can yourself.

I do not expect this to get stickied, I'm just saving a fraction of a moderators time.
Last edited by Bible; Dec 26, 2009 at 08:36 AM.
500 blade eating jutsu
'the eater of bladezzz'
Good job.
Btw, i knew this a hell long time ago
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|

Yes, but for all the ones who don't, and then create a new thread because they don't know how to change it. This is available.
500 blade eating jutsu
'the eater of bladezzz'
This Thread isnt 100% true

cause when u change the thread title when they look at the thread before they click it the thread still has the same name.........your edited thread title will only appear inside the thread
I do believe your wrong. I've just tried it and it worked(capitalized the y in Your) you've done something wrong if you can't do it. Remember: you must first post the new thread.
500 blade eating jutsu
'the eater of bladezzz'