ES Recruitment Drive
I'll try to finish my first scrap today
-----
also, we still need art.

And adding to this, vic said he can make a "clip" with our logo or something. Like KOI videos, they have their logo and it appears in all their videos, I thought this would be swag for edits
Last edited by Lionet; Jan 31, 2018 at 02:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah would look nice.

I used to do banners long ago but I believe I'm quite rusty now and the only thing I can do properly is a stickman.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
Yeah would look nice.

I used to do banners long ago but I believe I'm quite rusty now and the only thing I can do properly is a stickman.

Should be enough.

Even a meme'ic art would be really cool for now, that's why I said to Halue he could make one
I was thinking of the vector icon in the middle of the banner followed by our toris around it, and trust me, you don't want a meme banner from me
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
I was thinking of the vector icon in the middle of the banner followed by our toris around it, and trust me, you don't want a meme banner from me

That's ew because almos every clan has already made it.

And yes, I do. This isn't supposed to be a "only for business channel" but a channel for Vector to use, I think our first video is a masterpiece
Yes. Just edit it and add this, okno.

If you guys dont start uploading, Ill fill it with d4nk cs content in spanish, okno
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
*coughs*, cleaner link.

Well I might be late with my edit, I suck. Had to re-keyframe and re-record and re-edit
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That's why you are the one editing, not me, okno
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
At some point I'll revive this idea
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Revive the clan collaboration thing while you're at it.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █