Toribash
Someone help, I don't know wtf is going on. While tinkering with that poleaxe mod I did more body modifications, and that had unintended consequence of making tori stand further from the center than uke does... Same engage distance, same exact bodies for both. I know that stomach part acts as the reference point of tori or uke's position, and if i move the stomach it does change where they stand, but I don't want to move stomach. I want it to be where I put it on the body. If someone can just shed some light on what the hell is the problem here I'd appreciate it.

EDIT: putting stomach at 1.03 on y-axis seems to make them both stand at equal distance from center, but I still don't understand why, when it's placed at 1.00 on y-axis for both, they do not stand at equal distance. What kinda bullshit is this.
Attached Files
poleaxe_wipwtf.tbm (12.1 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Odlov; Mar 24, 2016 at 03:12 AM.
Ok nvm, I figured out what it is. Basically, the head has to be 0.10 closer to center on y-axis than the stomach, otherwise uke and tori will stand a different distance from center...
glad you got it figured out Od, so recently I found out that triangles are not even possible for this game engine, why not, why is it not even able to be added? triangular prisms would be simple enough and would add so many more possibilities
Yeah, no idea. Also, flat cylinders would be super nice. Lots of things would be nice.

Someone please help. I finished poleaxe.tbm which works flawlessly in SP, but it glitches in multiplayer when both players grab the axe. This i so frustrating. What is going on.....

EDIT: never-mind, I fixed it by reducing engage distance by 1. I guess that when hands are flush with the object they grabs onto, weird things happen in MP.
Last edited by Odlov; Mar 27, 2016 at 06:30 AM.
Hey, I'm trying to exchange the location of the hand and the feet of tori, but it'd be a huge pain to do without changing which body part interacts with which other body part.

Is there any way to change a joint's "allegiance"?
Originally Posted by DashSora View Post
Hey, I'm trying to exchange the location of the hand and the feet of tori, but it'd be a huge pain to do without changing which body part interacts with which other body part.

Is there any way to change a joint's "allegiance"?

It's pretty much hard coded into the game which joints are connected to which body parts. So it is impossible to make the foot be connected to the knee joint for example, or in your case make the hands connected to the ankle joints and the feet connected to the wrist joints.

I don't see why you couldn't just mod it enough so that you basically invert tori so that his legs become is arms and his arms become his legs. The neck and head would be the only problem and I think all the other joints would work the way you'd expect.
Originally Posted by MacSparrow View Post
It's pretty much hard coded into the game which joints are connected to which body parts. So it is impossible to make the foot be connected to the knee joint for example, or in your case make the hands connected to the ankle joints and the feet connected to the wrist joints.

I don't see why you couldn't just mod it enough so that you basically invert tori so that his legs become is arms and his arms become his legs. The neck and head would be the only problem and I think all the other joints would work the way you'd expect.

Yeah I was just wondering if there was a way to not have to do all of that (especially because of the problem wit the neck/head).

Thanks for your answer, I'll try modifying the tori itself then !
I ran into a bizarre bug in my wc_messer_beta2 mod. It must be very rare since I've only seen it happen once, but it's pretty insane... See attached replay. Does anyone know what causes this?
Attached Files
wtf_explosion.rpl (60.4 KB, 7 views)
Got another question. I'm trying to make toris start in a bowing position. To do that I rotated tori and then straightened out (most of) his legs. The problem is, there is some glitch that causes knees to be where they are not shown....Pay attention to the ghost and you will see what I mean. I don't know what causes this or how to fix, and would appreciate any help.
Attached Files
sumore_newtest6.tbm (14.2 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Got another question. I'm trying to make toris start in a bowing position. To do that I rotated tori and then straightened out (most of) his legs. The problem is, there is some glitch that causes knees to be where they are not shown....Pay attention to the ghost and you will see what I mean. I don't know what causes this or how to fix, and would appreciate any help.

As much as I can't tell you WHY it does that, after fiddling a little bit, I discover that modifying the rotation of your thigh is what causes it to happen.

I'ma play around with it sumore (lel), and i'll update ya

EDIT : Yeah, I quickly modified uke so he'd bend by himself (not changing his starting rot x to 50 and then only modifying the legs), and it works. It'll require a lot more work to make it look good and tweak it to perfection, but this way works 100% sure ^^
Attached Files
sumsumsum4.tbm (14.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by DashSora; Apr 28, 2016 at 03:09 AM.