Ranking
hyper said it could be done, but i dont know how, and i told him that ill send u guys the creds when i get it 2 work, and i cant even do vids!
It's not possible. You can't have an .inc file running in real-time, 1. they take like 10 sec a frame to render. Meaning fps=0.1 xD 2. Hampa would have to put it in the core code, You can't just chuck it in toribash folder and click activate.
ok, but i need some excact instructions on how 2 do it, make vids i mean, ill pay more creds for the help, but i need 2 do it on msn!
i got some problems with the POV-Ray program and u wanted a printscreen but the file is 2 big
No, I said you had to record it, THEN render it in POV-ray...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Render Љ Nerfnow: Website
i asked if it could be in the game right away, so u dont have 2 record it, and u said that u had 2 go so i asked just quickly yes or no, and u said yes!
Originally Posted by JamZam View Post
i asked if it could be in the game right away, so u dont have 2 record it, and u said that u had 2 go so i asked just quickly yes or no, and u said yes!

He probably misunderstood you, your grammer is exceptionately bad at times, it hard to see what your trying to say.
okok well ill just pay u guys for the hard work and then ill give up on this couse i just cant get it 2 work =/
Tha BAWZ need no introduction!
lol we're selling .inc's for 150 credits, when our .incs reguarly auction off for over 1000! So, they are pretty cheap, and they are custom-made!