Toribash
What's the point of even having collectors items? To say "Hey I've got a pet rock! But I can't use it! " Idk, seems irrelevant to me.
Did you ever play Runescape? If you did, remember "Party Hats" or "Phats" or "Haloween Masks"? You had them because nobody else could have them.

These are collector items. People own them because they have some value, and nobody else can acquire them. Or very few people.

The most expensive collector's item in the game, Hector's Relax, you can actually use, but the point is most of which are for owning a very expensive item in which you can't just "find in the market". It's especially cool if it's named/made after your, like Master Siku's Toy Piano.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
Did you ever play Runescape? If you did, remember "Party Hats" or "Phats" or "Haloween Masks"? You had them because nobody else could have them.

These are collector items. People own them because they have some value, and nobody else can acquire them. Or very few people.

The most expensive collector's item in the game, Hector's Relax, you can actually use, but the point is most of which are for owning a very expensive item in which you can't just "find in the market". It's especially cool if it's named/made after your, like Master Siku's Toy Piano.

I've never played runescape. But basically what your saying is that they are they to show off and have something that no one else has?
It's worth having because you can show off, and because of it's quantity. It's really cool to have it.

Imagine this. You got a lizard. But this lizard was a blue and purple lizard with wings. 1 of a kind. It couldn't really do anything a normal lizard couldn't, it couldn't actually even fly. But it's 1 of a kind. Isn't it still really cool to have? And valuable?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
It's worth having because you can show off, and because of it's quantity. It's really cool to have it.

Imagine this. You got a lizard. But this lizard was a blue and purple lizard with wings. 1 of a kind. It couldn't really do anything a normal lizard couldn't, it couldn't actually even fly. But it's 1 of a kind. Isn't it still really cool to have? And valuable?

True, but can this item be seen in-game? As a head avatar and icons can be seen? Then I'd see the value.
No, it can't be seen in game

And i sure hope they won't ever be seen in game, because i wouldn't want another icon/panel taking up space.
Alright, then I still see no point in these items. The most you can do is brag about an unusable item that you have.
It is much like antiques. Most antique buyers get them because they like them and thye are unique. Not because they are usable. I know it is slightly different as antiques can get you real money but you get the point.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.