Ranking
Original Post
Valorant
DEFY THE LIMITS
VALORANT is your global competitive stage. It’s a 5v5 tac-shooter matchup to plant or defuse the Spike in a one-life-per-round, first to 13 series. More than guns and bullets, you’ll choose an Agent armed with adaptive, swift, and lethal abilities that create opportunities to let your gunplay shine.
Creativity is your greatest weapon.

Find updates here: https://playvalorant.com/en-us/news/

RANKS

Last edited by wizard; Jul 9, 2020 at 06:43 AM.

(im)

could have done a better presentation of this to make it look good like the rest of the games that have been shown but noooooo
Hey, wizard, I wanted to say that I don't find any interest in this game I don't like it and mostly its cuz of how it just looks like csgo but with more strategic sure I can give it a try but knowing that it's kinda a rip-off or something my brain just doesn't allow it, right now I'm downloading cod war zone it's free and I always like the fast pace shooting in cod its better and cool, I haven't tried it tho my 300 kbps internet won't download it in a day its been like 12 days;-; but ill give valorant a try I should watch the twitter to get a key right?

Hey, wizard, I wanted to say that I got key last night but I can't try it until friday because I have uni deadlines also I'm EU I don't know if that means we can not play with each other I would like to play with someone like you you seem like a very nice person I got the key by watching Hiko play he's a pretty cool streamer and he was a cs pro and now he is playing valorant I had a lot of channel points and every time I got enough points to highlight my message I would I ended up highlighting my message 12 times which costed a total of 9324 channel points I had some notifications that got me excited but it was just subscriptions to other channels that I watch also one time someone added me as a friend to make me excited but it was just a guy and not the game drop
alright guy
From what I've seen, it really seems like csgo mixed with paladins.

The most I've done is just shooting a punch in the practice range because my wifi is so terrible right now. Can't wait for my wifi to get better so I can start playing it
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by Alejandro2 View Post
cypher gang rise up

Jett gang rise up.

She's probably objectively the worst agent, But mobility is very fun. Ult is a bit wonky and requires specific positioning it seems.

Here's a screenshot of me holding my own weight against two professional CS:GO players on the c9 roster. Sonic and oSee

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by cutterchop View Post
Hey, wizard, I wanted to say that I don't find any interest in this game I don't like it and mostly its cuz of how it just looks like csgo but with more strategic sure I can give it a try but knowing that it's kinda a rip-off or something my brain just doesn't allow it, right now I'm downloading cod war zone it's free and I always like the fast pace shooting in cod its better and cool, I haven't tried it tho my 300 kbps internet won't download it in a day its been like 12 days;-; but ill give valorant a try I should watch the twitter to get a key right?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]