(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
littlebigplanet is a fucking classic anyone who said that is a legend

lbp 1 and 2 (and any other spinoffs) were my main games from 2008-2015, i had every single exclusive rare dlc at the time excluding i think bug tester outfit. i remember getting the crown by making a papermache replica of the lbp 1 earth and moon with my dad and he tweeted it to mm and we received a code. i must've been like 6 and it was fucking awesome bro, don't think any other moment in my life can come to the same level of excitement i felt

i also recall my first time ever playing the game, i was like 3 or 4 sat on my brothers floor at his ps3 because the game had just released. he let me play it and i remember him explaining to me how the ps3 pad worked while also making out with his now ex girlfriend, what a chad

ratchet and clank on the ps2 was a big game in my childhood, played it fuckin tons and i remember just dicking around with the disguise thing and slaughtering robots

vectorman 2 and any other sega megadrive/genesis game for that matter, first games i ever played and i played quite a few, but vectorman 2 was my favourite
toribash
pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time (was amazing as a kid)
brawlhalla

this is just how i feel rn, this changes a lot depending on what im into. I'd say that i've had the most fun with these three though
Glimpsed
The only game that I'm really into right now is the Destiny franchise. Playing comp is pretty fun, but I'm heavily invested into the lore and storylines. They've done a good job at creating and developing an intricate universe.

Toribash is also ok, I guess.
if i had to choose it would probably be modded Minecraft as its the main thing I used to play second would be toribash as I played it for a few years then left and forgot the account and third would probably be rainbow six siege as its how I met most of my best friends and because its honestly funny to watch kids scream over the mic because how shit they are and they try to blame it on either ping the controller or keyboard n mouse or just try and say that we are shit even tho their usually the one that has 0 kills and 4 deaths
Originally Posted by basic View Post
monster hunter
the binding of isaac
meet n fuck kingdom
-----
oh i have to sa y why ok wait

ok im back, here it is

moster hunter: im a big sucker for kaiju shit and big meaty weapons and this game is full of that, the monster and weapon/armor design is legitimately really cool, has some pretty good music here and there, lot of weapon variety, you can make equipment out of any monster which i love, combat has weight to it (weapons like greatswords are heavy and slow but powerful), u gotta learn monster patterns, when to commit, weakspots and element weaknesses, how to dodge correctly with invicibility frames which are tight as fuck, etc.

these games can get pretty challenging. last one i played (generations ultimate) got super creative with its monster designs and i loved it. ive only played 3 monster hunters and theyre all full of content, wishing i can get me a nintendo switch this year so i can play the newest one...........

the binding of isaac: ive played this fucking game since i was in school and it has infinite replayablity, easily one of the best roguelites. fun awesome game with a lot of charm and some good music even though afterbirth+ kinda fucked it up, now im waiting for repentance

meet n fuck kingdom: this isnt actually my third favorite game it was just a joke, i dont know what my third favorite game is but today i finished ghost trick on my 3ds and it was a really good charming puzzle mystery game with cool characterization, awesome animations for its time and a great ost, it was directed by the same guy who directed ace attorney which i also love. sucks that it kinda went under the radar
Last edited by basic; Feb 1, 2021 at 12:01 AM.
i would say that my favorite video games change all the time as i get bored of some, or start playing others. recently i've started playing 2 new games and at the moment they're my favorite, and they're not unknown or interesting like some of the games that you guys are putting out here.

csgo: i'm sure most of you have played this game years ago and gotten bored of it already but i started playing it at the start of january with my friends and it was my first time getting into it and enjoying it. i was first ranked silver 2 but i've climbed up to silver elite master which im pretty proud of so.

the long dark: i found this game by chance on steam and it seemed really interesting and my girlfriend decided to buy it for me. i've been playing it non stop for the last 2 weeks and it's been really enjoyable and i get really immersed in it and time just goes by really fast. it's also probably the most interesting survival game which doesnt feature zombies or other bullshit in it where it's just you vs nature

gta5: i didn't recently start playing this game but this is probably one of my all-time favorite games. i first started playing it in 2014 and i've bought and played it on ps3, ps4 and pc. i have 500 hours on pc but probably played the most on ps3. i can never get bored of this and i can always find something fun to do on gta, alone or with friends. since 2017 they've been releasing new heists etc in a pretty quick time span i'd say and each heist has been super replayable and fun.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Mount and Blade: Warband

Skyrim

Toribash
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDD