Toribash
Original Post
rewards for activity
hey, so i've been on this game for 10 years in a few month



and it would be nice to have a reward for years of activity, thinking of CSGO where you get senior medals for 5 / 10 years of activity


i was thinking a small icon next to logo and head avatar, or maybe a special character next to the names, or even a different name color i don't know, just feels


like people like me (and a lot of names come to my mind) we participated a lot in the game and the community, and a small reward for """still being there"""


would be nice !
fl0w's only ally
There was something like this years back with people who bought this game (i think)
Something is better than nothing.

Originally Posted by Something View Post
There was something like this years back with people who bought this game (i think)

Yes the small "+" next to the name for old schoolers
fl0w's only ally
That would destroy the economy, i'd rather have a symbol next to my name
fl0w's only ally
Originally Posted by Kamy View Post
That would destroy the economy, i'd rather have a symbol next to my name

It's crazy how simple and effective a simple symbol or icon can be espcially in online gaming, can honeslty leave some kids in awe.


Makes me laugh.
Wait old schoolers get plusses next to their names? Where's mine?! lol

Wait, you said it was for those who bought the game? So an old promotion or fundraiser to support development or something? That would explain it, I didn't have money back then.
Originally Posted by ChronoChaos View Post
Wait old schoolers get plusses next to their names? Where's mine?! lol

Wait, you said it was for those who bought the game? So an old promotion or fundraiser to support development or something? That would explain it, I didn't have money back then.

My guy you joined 1 year too late i think
fl0w's only ally