Ranking
Masterexploder:
Cerberus' bane: The start was rather weird and there were moments where you just weren't doing anything. However once you got into it i was rather impressed. Some nice booms but it was a little stuttery i thought, i'd like to see some more fluidity.

Requiem: The start was again a little slow but i really liked the punch, you'e got soem real power in your hits. But then after the punch it seemed to lose flow with the decap, and the kick looked really last minute and despite the boom didn't look that powerful. Despite that, again the destruction was good. You hit your head at 1 or 2 points during it which isn't that attractive.

Stalking prey: Best one of the bunch imo, nice first punch despite contracting your elbow after the hit. Usually that affects the hit but it didnt much in this replay. Decap lacked power but meh, not to bothered, then the next hit was nice. Controlled, accurate. The flailing about looked like it needed more control, it was rather... weird. But the extra hit at the end was nice.

I'm not a recruiter but that's just my general thought, and after consulting oblivion, we cant get past the flow issues, it's a no im afraid if were deciding
But it looks like you're already in so i dont really know what's going on. There's my critique anyway.

Ninorossii
Cerberus attacks: I'm sorry but the replay is far to simple in general. Most joints are help at most points throughout the replay. it was a nice idea, starting behind uke like that, and i like jumps in replays but as i said, you need to relax a lot mroe joints, also try building up some power/speed before a hit, it makes booms much satisfying, and easy.

Cerberus attacks edit: Pretty much exactly the same comments as above, need to relax bro ;o

Finnished: The start of this replay was more appealing because it was more complex than the previous one. Then the decap could've been so much more, i made a boom in 2 tries, i'd like to see some more destruction in your replays aswell as some more relaxing.

Here'es the edit for you below, not that i'm a recruiter but i'd say no if i was. sorry mate.
Attached Files
Ninorossii edit.rpl (79.4 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by Erth; Jan 7, 2012 at 11:10 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
wow .... i didn't really think of that hard boomhit but amazing thank you ;)
i really get what you are saying...
and yea i will make myself come a lot better in this thing...
thx for helping
Last edited by NinoRossii; Jan 7, 2012 at 11:14 PM.
Back on top
I was just wondering, are we allowed to post collaborations, as long as we get you to know the parts we made?
oh yeah
There aren't any rules against it specifically so I guess so, but do consider that we're trying to judge your replay making skill. Having half a replay made by someone else in your application means we only have 2.5 replays to judge you on.
I shall try this over and over until I get in, and no one is going to stop me \o/

Red Diamond - A collaboration with kameron. I made everything from frame 509 to 440 and from 292 to 0. Two boomhits with a skeet at the end.
Beats Defective - A fast madman, mostly kicks.
Aware - I know I always post this one, but I'm really proud of it, because it was the first replay I made in my decent category. Two boomhits with two kicks.
Attached Files
pusga - Beats Defective.rpl (226.3 KB, 15 views)
pusga - Aware.rpl (135.3 KB, 11 views)
oh yeah
Some of my replays.
Attached Files
#Ishimura_immortal_shadow.rpl (852.4 KB, 12 views)
#Ishimura_light.rpl (358.9 KB, 13 views)
#Ishimura_cearius.rpl (235.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Ishimura; Jan 10, 2012 at 05:58 AM.
Pusga:
Red diamond: I dont really know how to judge this. It doesn't particularly flow well, but that could just be down to the fact it's 2 different styles so i dont know. In any case, i like it but as i said, major fluidity issues there. Also you throw the leg in the air and noting happens with it, also the skeet looks a tad stupid.
Beats defective: Hmmmm, interesting one. Lots of direction changes which isn't good but it kinda worked. In any case you should try and grab less, especially when making a madman.
Aware: Really weird start, with a definite lacking in flow throughout the whole thing. Everything was in stages. While the booms were nice nothing really connected it all.
If it were my say it'd be a no, but im not a recruiter.

Ishimura:
Cearius: What's up with the name? Beregrove =/= Ishimura Until i gets explanations i wont critique.
Immortal_Shadow: I appreciate these kinds of replays are always hard and for the most part it was good. But i saw lots of ocassions where your leg was at full extension. You wanna minimise it and see if you cant relax your knee a bit more. Other than that i like the replay.
Light: Loved this replay to be honest. The start was a little bit here and there, nice jump, but the kick lacked power. Needed more OOMF. But then the middle there was a bit of a gap but then i liked the little football stylee thing.
If it were my choice, i dunno... On the fence.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Ah, i completely forgot about it.
Beregovoe - my previous nick, then i changed it to Ishimura with crux's help and forgot to change it in some of my replays.