Toribash
Hey hampa, you will update toribash like the Toribash 5.0 photos? Im waiting Toribash 5.0 like the photos on threads and on google images, i really believe u can make Toribash 5.0 more realistic, i say... The body,the hands,the legs, and all, realistic.
Originally Posted by romar26 View Post
Hey Hampa Um /opt blood 0 doesent completely turn of blood I need it to be NO TRACE OF BLOOD

Yeah, I'd love this if it could happen. Maybe I'll make a post on the suggestions board...

Originally Posted by protonitron View Post
There would be lots of complications.

I agree. It would look cool, but it would need a LOT of changes. I mean, 3-d models and hit boxes would need changing, plus, every texture set ever made would be useless because the mapping would change.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by romar26 View Post
Hey Hampa Um /opt blood 0 doesent completely turn of blood I need it to be NO TRACE OF BLOOD

/opt blood 0
/opt bloodstains 0
/opt bruise 0

your welcome
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
/opt bloodstains 0

This is a thing? Awesome

Also, I can't really see a "no" coming from that question XD.
Originally Posted by DomDoDm60 View Post
Lol Hampa ..:P Can u Donate me 500 Tc :P ..i lost my Tc..in Bets

Begging hampa = ban.

This thread is not for begging. Please try not to. I'm not a GM, but I am doing hampa a favor. Do not beg.
I'm just gamin' man
(Sorry if this has been asked buuuut)

What are your thoughts on sticky blood? I mean, I would love it if when I tear off Uke's arm and the blood hits me it sticks to me rather than clipping through onto the floor. Also, it'd be awesome if you could get covered in blood if you like, fell onto the floor into a puddle of it. It'd splatter onto tori/Uke like it splatters on the floor. This would be toggle able.

Has that ever been a topic for possible implementation?
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
(Sorry if this has been asked buuuut)

What are your thoughts on sticky blood? I mean, I would love it if when I tear off Uke's arm and the blood hits me it sticks to me rather than clipping through onto the floor. Also, it'd be awesome if you could get covered in blood if you like, fell onto the floor into a puddle of it. It'd splatter onto tori/Uke like it splatters on the floor. This would be toggle able.

Has that ever been a topic for possible implementation?

That would make Dismemberments fucking amazing for replays yes please.